Christmas days (fluff):

*Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the sky is so delightful*

Tommy listens to the classic tunes coming from the radio on his bed laying down in the dark snowy night. While Philza and Techno are in the living room cleaning up, and Wilbur maybe talking to someone or with his guitar. The young blonde listened to the tunes for a bit then got out of his bed and turned off the radio to be accompanied by silence, but after adjusting to the sounds he was able to hear the wind coming out of the snowy night, and guitar sounds. Tommy thought that Wilbur was playing as he checked his phone for the time, 10:35 pm, Tommy left his room to the hall to be greeted more by the tunes of the guitar leading down to the living room. He went near it more, getting closer and closer to the tune, hearing it get louder and louder, Tommy passing the three rooms belonging to his family members. As Tommy went down he saw the three sitting there on the couch listening to Wilbur guitar. Techno noticed Tommy and waved him over to sit next to him, Tommy went over to him and sat next to him, head on shoulder wrapping the blanket around them both. Phil got up to go to the kitchen and came out with hot cocoa filled with whipped cream and christmas sprinkles, the three kids stopped what they were doing to drink the delicious drink.

P-How is it

W-Wonderful

T-Today is so peaceful and nice, christmas really does have weird magic for the mood

W-Yeah it does, but I can't wait to see what we get for christmas, right Tommy

The three turn to see the peaceful blonde sleeping, then turn back to look at each other smiling at the sight of the blonde.

P-I think it's time for you guys to go to sleep

T-Sure

Wilbur and Techno got up, Techno picked up Tommy 's sleepy body up in his room. Laying the boy wrapping him with blankets, leaving his room closing the door (all the way).

T-Goodnight Tommy

The next morning, Wilbur woke feeling the wind coming through his window, he left his bed and closed it, he then left his door and knocked on Phil's door to wake him up, then Techno door, by the time he reached Tommy's door the two were awake. He noticed that Tommy's door was cracked open a little and when he looked in it, he noticed his little brother was gone. Techno and Philza looked in and then each other. The three went down stairs, and as coming downstairs they smelled a delicious smell coming from the kitchen and when they entered the kitchen, they saw four plates filled with sausages scrambled eggs with hash browns, next to the plates were another four mugs. The three were left surprised to wonder who cooked this, and then their thoughts were cut out by the footsteps and voices coming from the pantry, Tommy left the pantry with a bag of bread in his hand and the other with a phone.

TO-Well I think your adding too much, I think it looks great already

Tm-Well I want them to enjoy it, it took all night and I thought maybe I-

Tommy now saw the three men there staring at him, Tommy's eyes widened by the sight, as Tubbo was trying to get Tommy's attention.

TM-Hey Tubbo I'll call you back

Tommy hung up with Tubbo, and went back to the pantry, then came back without the bread.

TM-Hey guys how long have you been standing there

W-When you like left the pantry

TM-oh well good morning

T-Why were you on a call with Tubbo and what were you doing in the pantry also what's up with food

TM-Well I wanted to do something special so I woke up early and thought about what I could do, then I thought about how to cook something. Tubbo helped me with the cooking.

Tommy went over to sit down in his usual seat, waving over the others to sit in his own seat, they did. Tommy smiled and started eating so did the others, to their surprise the meal was actually good. After breakfast they went to the living room to open gifts, as all of them were open to their gifts they were awe at what they got. Tommy got a record player, and a vlog gun, also a yellow cow stuffy, Wilbur got some guitar strings, and yellow sweater, and a new guitar case, While Techno got a red cloak, a sword, and lastly nicely bright crown. The boys were very happy with their gifts.

TM-Thanks dadza

T-Thanks dad

W-Thank you so much

P-No problems kids, I just hope you enjoy it

TM-We will

The boys enjoy their gifts, trying them out and Tommy showing off what he gets to Tubbo in a facetime. The sleepy inc bois house was filled with laughter and chatting, while the outside fell with snow.

------------------

Merry christmas guys, I hope you have a good one.

Thank you for reading.

I hope I didn't make any grammatical errors.

Have a good day.

<3