I follow him(Pt.1)

*Technoblade left the game*

*Philza left the game*

*The leftover people that are apart of l'manburg left the game*

"FUCK, fuck this shit, we are screwed, why did I promise them that, why did I lie again"

'I mean we cant win were fucked, he Wilbur was right, shit, I have so much to do"

The young blonde can only hear him and the snow crunch, but it stops when he faces the familiar wooden door. Tommy took a deep breath and went in, he went down to his base as guilt filled in him for leaving Techno and Philza. It took him five minutes to get all his things and close off his base, and going up again, Tommy went more up to see the enderman and em, he went more up to the Techno room and the bell. Tommy was disappointed in himself and his decision, he went over the bed and placed his twitch bell and Techno axe. Tommy left the room and went down where he first entered.

*Technoblade join the game*

*Philza join the game*

-Shit shit shit, I have to hide, holy hell-

-No I will just run out and leave quick, yeah, but how do I get out fast, do I- no but I have to-

*To Techno and Philza*

P-Why did you want to come back

T-I just wanted to get rid of something but I need your help

P-Oh okay

T-Yeah let-

NEigH

P-What the hell was that

T-That's Karl

P-Oh no

The two grown men went to go check on the horse but it was too late when they saw he was gone from his place. Philza was speechless and wondered who did the action, but turned to Techno, to be faced by the wide eye man.

P-T-techno are you okay

*silence*

P-Techno are you okay

T-Who the hell did this

P-Techno calm down

Philza knew that Techno loved Karl and doesn't want anything to happen to him.

T-How can I calm down when Karl is gone and I want to know who took him

P-Look we have to calm down we will find him okay

T-Fine okay

P-Good now you search in the forest and I will search behind the house got it

T-Got it

*To Tommy*

"Holy shit, holy shit, I can't believe I this I can't believe I did this"

"I am so dead when Techno finds out"

Tommy was with Karl and trying to escape from Techno, he didn't really have any option and was scared to get caught after what he did. So his only option was to take Karl and leave quickly. Tommy went through the portal to the nether then to L'manburg and went to his old house to try and hide Karl. Tommy knew he had other things to do before leaving. He grabbed a lot of material and grabbed some apples to feed Karl. Once everything Tommy made TnT, and went underground to the sewer, but knowing that they were going to search down here, Tommy made a secret hole and dug all over to place TnT. After Tommy places the TnT he went to the surface and went to multiple places and dug down the buildings to place the TnT there placing the dirt back up to make it seem that the TnT is not there. After placing TnT everywhere Tommy went to his home and created a controller for the TnT to activate it.

"I have to follow in his step"

*To Techno and Phil*

They searched and searched everywhere in the snow, but were not able to find him. Tehno was worried for his horse.

P-Well did you look for footprints

T-No I didn't, there wasn't any, the snow made it disappear

P-Well let's go inside and relax okay we can search again

T-Okay okay fine

They went inside to where they were greeted by the enderman and Em. Techno and Phil went up to Techno room to comfort him by the bell. Once they got up, Techno noticed the other bell and his axe on the bed, Techno made his way there and grabbed the axe and looked back at the bell noticing a note. Techno picked up the note and read it.

*The letter*

"Dear Techno,

hey dude, yeah I know you might rip this up or whatever but yeah I was here, Tommy the greatest and you might be wondering why I was here. I had to get my stuff and close off my base, don't worry everything I took from you is back, except the gapples and some ender pearls. Anyway have fun tomorrow but just make sure not to kill Tubbo, or Ranboo, you might be wondering why I said that when I can be there and protect him, I am sorry for everything and I am grateful for the things you gave me. This is the last you will hear of me, or not who knows.

But I need to do this, I need to finish it.

Goodbye for a long time, Tommy

P.S. tell Philza hi and take care"

Techno was done reading the letter and was speechless by what he read, that Tommy has the audacity to come back, but was wondering what was happening and what was the meaning of the letter.

P-Techno are you good

T-Read this

Techno handed the letter to Phil and after reading it, Techno can see the worry and regret in Phil's eyes. Phil places the letter down and turns back to Techno.

T-You have a nation to destroy so how bout we leave and relax, then prepare

T-Okay

*Technoblade left the game*

*Philza left the game*

*To Tommy*

"God Karl why did I have to do this, why I am a fuck up"

"snort"

"That's not reasonable, and now I have nowhere to go no one to go to, but I have to pack"

"Neigh"

"Well I am going to leave them, I know I promise them that I would help them, but I cant we are fucked, we are against the two strongest players in this server"

"brr"

"Look, I can try my best to help but we will lose, plus this place was always a shit hole, so I guess Dream is doing me a favor"

"Snort"

"God I am going crazy, I am talking to a horse but who else do I have to talk too."

Karl stomped his foot on the ground to show his anger on Tommy's action, but Tommy didn't pay attention, he packed the esstional, like food, and tools.

"Well doomsday is coming in"

---------------------------------------

Hello, hey this is somewhat a series I am going to do since inspiration came from today's stream, and god I can't wait.

Have a good day, drink water, and get sleep.