Uncle Eret shopping (fluff + angst):

*disclaimer: hey um there are going to be some slurs and some homophobic comments or talk, so if you dont like that then don't read please*

The sleepy boi house was awake and moving, everybody doing their own stuff. Philza cleaning up the kitchen, Wilbur in the living room strumming his guitar, Techno in his room doing his work and some editing, and Tommy listening to music while scrolling through twitter. As Tommy was scrolling getting bored he got a text expecting it to be Tubbo he opened it, but to his surprise to see it was from Eret. Eret was one of Tommy's favorite people, Tommy was happy to see that Eret texted him, he saw the text.

Text:

E-Hello Tommy how r u

T-Great, what about u

E-I am doing fine

E-I was just wondering if you were free right now

T-Uh yes why

E-I was just wondering if you want me to kidnap you and go shopping

Tommy wonders about it and he does seem bored and has nothing to do.

T-Let me ask Phil

Before Tommy could see Eret respond, he went down to Phil, who was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. Tommy went to Phil, tugging at his sleeve Phil turning to him.

P-Oh hey Tommy what can I do for you

T-Hey me and Eret want to go shopping, can I

Phil thought about it, and gave a sigh and petted Tommy head.

P-Sure Kiddo just be back, and try not to get in trouble.

T-Awesome thanks

Tommy left the kitchen and went upstairs to change, he dressed into a white shirt and a red hoodie with blue jeans with some vans. After Tommy was done he checked the text.

Text:

E-I know Phil is going to say yes

E-I am coming I think I will be there in ten minutes

Before Tommy can text back, there was someone calling him, he picked up not knowing who was calling him. Tommy put the phone to his ears to hear the familiar voice.

E-Hey are you alive I text you

E- Anyway I am here in the front, I will honk if you don't come out in three minutes.

T-I am coming, I am just leaving my room to the front okay

E-Cool I am in the your guys driveway see you

T-Yeah bye

Tommy hung up and went down saying bye to the two and then leaving into the outside to see the grey car and in the front is a brunette with sunglasses over his eyes, with a grin. Tommy walked near the car getting in by the passenger seat.

E-Hey Toms

T-Hey big E how are you

E-I am great get your seat belt on where going

T-Sure anyway where are we going for shopping

E-Well I am going to pick up Fundy and Niki since they wanted to come too, and we are going to a mall, since I saw this very cute dress there

Tommy didn't mind others coming with them, I mean more the merrier, the two talk before picking up the other two. Now it's a car full with the four talking and music, Niki and Eret talking about which clothes will look good, and Fundy and Tommy talking about what they are doing in minecraft and about family. Finally the four had arrived at the mall, getting out of the car, and entering the mall the four were full of awe, not knowing what they were going to do. After sometime they had a plan to see what they were going to do, and the first stop was the food court, Eret got ice coffee, Niki and Fundy got a pretzel, tommy didn't get anything since he didn't had that much money and wanted to save money to get Tubbo something.