Ch. 2

Y/N: I'm sorry, I'm right for the what?

Doctor Strange: I get it if you think this is a dream. But, it's not. You're in the Sanctum Sanctorum in New York City.

Y/N: Well, sorry, "Doc." You're losing me. I'm not buying any of what you just said. Not even the name of the place sounds real.

He pinched his palm and felt the sting.

Ow. That actually hurt. Okay, so this isn't a dream.

Strange looked around the setting, then back at the young man.

Doctor Strange: Oh, trust me. I was just as in disbelief once. However, you got a better explanation for appearing here?

Y/N couldn't argue that. This "sorcerer" made a valid point. So far, two nigh unbelievable things happened right before his eyes. Pieces started clicking into place.

This could mean only one thing.

Y/N: Wait, is this my wish? Are you in on that?

Doctor Strange: A wish, you say?

Y/N: Yeah, from last night. I saw the first star of the night, made a wish for a new life. Is this it? You a part of that?

Doctor Strange: Hmm, so that's what he was talking about. Let me take you to a colleague of mine. Certain he'll have the answers you want.

Y/N: You're being serious?

Doctor Strange: Completely.

The sorcerer used his magic to open another sparking orange portal. On the other side was a giant tower made of yellow stone. Stars and a large crescent moon decorated the highest turret. Behind it was the night sky, many twinkling stars dotting the darkness.

Y/N: Whoa! How are you doing this?

Doctor Strange:

Y/N: Huh?

Doctor Strange: Magic is how. I could go deeper into detail, but that's for another time. Meanwhile, let's go talk to a friend.