Ch. 1

Y/N- Your name
L/N- Last name
E/C- Eye color
H/C- Hair color

Another day, another ten hours wasted. Happy birthday to me.

That's what was going through Y/N's mind as he sat on his back porch. The evening in his neighborhood was pretty quiet. Spring was turning into summer. A warm breeze blew through the trees, blowing through his H/C hair. Y/N brought the bottle to his lips and swigged the cold brew. Crickets and beer were his only companions tonight.

As he looked out towards the horizon, painted with hues of orange and pink, a familiar feeling washed over him. He began thinking, Is this really how my life is right now? Most of his past birthdays, like this one, were spent alone. The only thing Y/N really got were calls and texts from people far away.

In his own neck of the woods? Not much to be said. After Y/N clocked out earlier, he went to the grocery to at least treat himself to a nice steak dinner and favorite beer.

And so Y/N continued to enjoy his drink as the blanket of night slowly crept in. He wasn't looking forward to tomorrow. It would be the same thing again, and for all his time and effort, it felt like it didn't give him much in return. Sure, enough to get by, but not enough to satisfy his hunger for something more.

Then, a bright twinkle caught his eye. There it was: the first star of the night.

Y/N: Oh, hey can't remember the last time I remember actually catching you. Must've been....I can't- Wait, what am I doing? Am I really that lonely? Talking to stars? Wow.

The young man set the bottle on the nearby table top and scratched his head. E/C eyes looked back up again at the bright ball of gas.

A memory from long ago crossed his mind. It reminded Y/N of a time back when he used to believe in things like wishes. His parents always told him about this star. And there was a phrase that he remembered with it: "When you wish upon a star, your dreams will come true." The few times he caught the first star and made a wish on it sadly yielded no results.

Tonight, the star had him thinking. But, at the same time he also wondered, Y/N, are you crazy? It's not going to work. He heaved a sigh.

Y/N: What have I got to lose? Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight.

He took in a shaky breath and shut his eyes tight.

Y/N: Any way you see fit, and hopefully without being cheeky, just make my life something. Give me meaning. Give me reason. If I have some potential, help me find it and embrace it.

Y/N wondered if that would really work. But, as stated before, his track record with wishes spoke for itself; still peeved he didn't get that Transformer for his 6th birthday. So, he finished the rest of his beer and turned in for the night.

After his nightly routine and a comfy set of night clothes, Y/N laid down and pulled up the covers. Please, let this one work, he thought as he slipped into the land of dreams.

Next Day

Y/N started his walk back into work. The wish didn't seem to work. So, he begrudgingly got up and decided to get the day over with. The alcohol later tonight could at least numb the loss.

Just before Y/N walked into the building, a ring of orange sparks appeared before him and the next thing he knew, work wasn't work anymore. In fact, this wooden interior isn't anything he's seen before.

It took a minute for Y/N to actually realize what happened. He looked around the room in confusion.

A shadowy figure hovered nearby.

??: Y/N L/N.

Y/N spun around when he heard his name

Y/N spun around when he heard his name. He thought he was busted, being in someone else's house with no good explanation as to how he got here. His E/C eyes widened in shock and awe at what he saw. Never seen this man before, let alone the feat he was performing.

Y/N: Y-Yeah? W-Who the- H-How the hell are-

??: No doubt you have a lot of questions right now.

The mystery stranger touched down to the ground and stepped towards Y/N.

??: Let me be among the first to say that I'm glad to see you.

Y/N: Um, u-uh, I'm not sure how to take that

??: How else should you? Normally, that's good when someone says that.

No arguments on that.

Y/N: So, who are you?

Doctor Strange: Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme, and you, my friend, are just the one we need for the fight.

Y/N: ....I'm sorry, what?

So, it's occurred to me that there isn't really any Disney princess pairings with readers. I figured, it's time to change that. This one is going to feature a harem with a number of them and a few Marvel heroines added in (they're under Disney and the upcoming concept of multiverse opens up possibilities). Powers and abilities will also be learned and gained. Relationships and bonds will be formed. Things will happen. What things? Keep reading to find out!