Chapter 60

You were in potions with slughorn when Harry and Ron walk in and Harry noticed how upset and angry you looked so when he finally got a book he walked over and held your hand at first you glared at him but when you realized it was him you smiled 

"Right well y/n your father was telling me how amazing you are with potions why don't you tell me what they all are." Slughorn asks and you nod

"Sure." You say and you went through them all and he nods

"Good job y/n I have a feeling you'll be extremely nice to have in the classroom." He says and you shrug

"For my knowledge or my personality both are different and you may hate one only a few people can handle both." You say and Harry laughs as you then walk back over to him and he kisses your forehead and you notice Draco rolling his eyes *What the hell is up with Draco? I swear if I did something to upset he should just tell me! Not run away whenever I try and speak to him! I swear he's getting on my nerves right now!!!* You think super annoyed Draco was pushing your buttons and you don't know why he's so upset with you that he can't even look in yore direction anymore!

|Later|

You walk towards Draco and he notices and legit ran off what the hell!

Harry walks over and wraps his arms around you *Honestly I don't wanna bring up what I saw Draco and his mom doing because I don't wanna ruin my girlfriends friendship with Draco, and Draco is like her brother well that's what she always calls him, so I can't say I think Draco is a death eater y/n would punch me for thinking that, and I don't wanna get punched....Again*