Chapter 69 || Plan B

Start from the beginning

"No... no. He didn't, don't worry. What brings you here?"

"Well, I live next door, in the top apartment. My mother saw you guys move in next door and was excited to see foreigners here and wanted to invite you over for breakfast and a chat."

"Oh... now? I'm not ready... and my boyfriend and I were going out to buy Plan B." I speak too much at times...

She raises her eyebrows and looks at Adrian. If looks could kill, Adrian would be more than six feet under. "Why Plan B, though? My mother took Plan B for a potential pregnancy before she was pregnant with me, and she still talks about if she hadn't taken Plan B, she would have had two kids instead of just one before my dad died."

I find myself gripping Adrian's hands tightly. "I'm not going to die anytime soon," He mumbles. "Whoever you are," Adrian looks at the girl, his cold eyes boring into her. "Stop worrying my girl."

She rolls her eyes at Adrian. "At least I haven't fucked my girlfriend without protection." My jaw drops at her words. She looked way too decent to be saying this. "Please don't tell my mom I said this."

I laugh slightly before turning to Adrian. "Plan B can wait," I tell Adrian. "Let's go meet this awesome girl's mother."

Adrian sighs as I look up at him with big, puppy eyes. "We'll be there in ten minutes." The girl nods before walking back towards her home. Adrian closes the door and then looks at me. "Why?"

"What why?"

"I don't like people."

"That's your problem, you little Misanthrope."

"You know I'm not little."

I snort. "Yeah, you broke the condom you dumb fuck."

"I think it was a very good fuc-" I place my hands on his mouth to shut him up.

"You can shut up, and get ready. We're going to that girl's house. Turning down an invitation is rude."

"You're just too nice," He says after removing my hand from his mouth. "I'll go get ready though. I make no promises that it'll be a good breakfast though. I'm not a very likeable person."

"Yet I love you."

"I love you too," He says before planting a kiss on my lips before walking off. I head over to open my suitcase and grab something presentable. Then I remember that we did some shopping yesterday, so I look to the bags that contained all that I bought.

I begin to dig through them, until I find a red top that was full-sleeved and hugged my extremely flat body perfectly. I take off Adrian's shirt and slip into a bra and underwear before sliding into the shirt. Then I put on a pair of whitewash jeans and glance at myself in the mirror.

Gah damn! I look like I died! There were dark circles under my eyes and hickeys all over my neck. You know what? Next time, I'm going to give Adrian some hickeys and see how he likes it!

I grab my concealer and begin to apply it over my neck and under my eyes. Once everything looks covered, I shoot finger guns at myself.

"I'm ready," Adrian says, walking into the room. I turn around to face him, and catch him looking at me with his mouth hanging open. "You look hot."

I fan myself dramatically. "Thank you, I know I'm hot. No need to tell me." Then I look at his outfit, and cock an eyebrow. "We're not going to a funeral, what's with all the black."

He shrugs. "I'm not dressing to impress." I roll my eyes at him as we walk towards the front door. I slip into a pair of random shoes I found and see the girl waving at us from the balcony.

————

Was this sweet woman trying to fatten me up, because she hasn't even bothered to ask Adrian if he wanted more but kept stuffing me with food! Why me?! Did I look too skinny for her?

"Here, try this. I made an extra one, just for you." Before I can protest, she puts it onto my plate.

I wish I had Plan B for escaping this before I get pregnant with a food baby. I glance at the woman's daughter, who I now know was named Neha. She gives me a look of pure pity before taking her plate and placing it in the kitchen sink.

"I seriously think that I've had enough..." I begin to protest.

"I'll feel bad if you don't eat enough." I look over at Adrian for help, but he shrugs and gets up to place his plate in the sink. Oh, I was going to murder him for this!

I notice some really neat paintings on the wall of a baby. "Those are really pretty," I tell her. "Did you paint them?"

She nods. "I did."

"I'm guessing they are Neha?"

She shakes her head. "They're not. It's what I imagine my second child to look like. She or he would have been first, but I didn't want a child so early in life. But a few days after Neha was born, my husband died before we could have another child."

I... didn't know what to say. "Oh. I'm sorry."

She shrugs and then gives me a smile. "It's okay. I didn't know what the future held, but still planned for it. My advice is just, some mistakes aren't meant to be fixed. Oh, do you want more of that?"

I shake my head violently before getting up and nearly sprinting towards the kitchen sink. I place my plate inside and wash my hands before returning to the living room.

"It was really nice meeting you," I smile at her. "I'll make sure to keep in touch. We'll take our leave now."

"Right," She nods. "It was a pleasure meeting you too!"

I turn to Neha. "Thank you so much for inviting us," I give her a really warm hug.

"No problem," She smiles before glaring at Adrian. "If I see any more on her," She gestures to her neck. "I'll have your neck. Nice earring by the way."

Adrian scratches the back of his neck awkwardly before we walk out of their home. "I'll be sure to visit again!" I tell them as we make our way down the stairs of the apartment building.

"I guess we should get Plan B now?" Adrian asks. I begin to nod before the woman's words come to mind.

Some mistakes aren't meant to be fixed...

"Uh... Adrian...?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't want Plan B." 

————

a/n: BRUHHH, THIS WAS SUCH A HARD DECISIONNNNNNNNN. I wanted her to take Plan B, but at the same time... KIDS!!  A BABY ADRIAN AND BAILEY!!! 

how could you say no to that??!!! butttt there's still a chance that Bailey could change her mind... u know? i'm not gonna spoil. 

anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. thank you so much for reading! i love uuu! ♥️