Snufmin

Winter came and went in moomin valley, the time of spring slowly grew in the flowers and trees, showing in vibrant greens and plenty of animals that had hibernated throughout the snowy months.
Snufkin would soon return as everything did, the vagabond never went anywhere more than once, except to Moomin Valley.

Rumors spread about the great vagabond from the south, that he had a mistress somewhere in the north.
Rumors spread about this supposed mistress, that she had hair as white as snow, with eyes as blue as icicles, and that she was a short mumrick.
They were only partially correct, as this, "mistress" was not a mistress at all, but a mister.

He was a moomin, with the caring of a mother bird and the excitement of a newly formed butterfly.
He and snufkin had been friends sense their childhood, as their father's had been close wanderers in their own youth.
Moomin waited all winter in his dreams for the vagabond to return, so they may spend all the spring, summer, and fall days with each other, making sweet memories.

The mumrick always missed Moomin, dreaming of him and hoping spring would come sooner then later, then playing his song for him when it did and he would return.
They would embrace and twirl in a whirlwind of happy feelings and love, before recounting with each other of what had happened while apart.
People say vagabonds don't have a home, and that the world is just a place for them to wander til death,

But Snufkin always came home to Moomin valley.

Always.

(Sorry it was short, hope ya like it! :3 ))