Chapter 22- Dreams not illusions

Dedicated to this sweetheart😊😍 TomiGrace_xx ❤❤

---------------❤-----------

I don't dream because i never had the things i once dreamed about. So?
Why waste time on illusions? Yet he says 'Dream. Believe. Make it happen'
------------❤------------

>>>>>>>>

"Flying pigs, aliens taking over the world, sunshine doing rainfalls..."

Toby's jaws dropped open in shock, wondering if she knew how asinine she sounded

" Teqs who the hell has dreams of flying pigs and aliens like those are so very impossible"

"But that's why they are dreams. Dreams are so impossible to achieve "

"That's only if you haven't any atom of optimism to make them reality "

Atom? Really?!

" so you're saying; I can make pigs fly if I'm optimistic enough? " she asked suggestively

"Well... figuratively that can happen but literally speaking, it's so impossible " he replied thoughtfully.

"Pigs could fly either way. According to you, that can happen " she replied as though it was the most normal thing that could ever happen

"The key word was 'figuratively' Teqs. Pigs don't fly because they don't have wings" he argued

"How about birds with wings who find it impossible to fly "

He shook his head negatively " okay that's way out of the line. "

She looked at him in mock horror "tell me what's in? So far as I know, chickens can't fly "

"Not so much though. But they could lift their weight up from the ground "

"Why the fuck are we even talking about pigs and chickens?" Yara asked with a bemused expression as they both laughed

They were sitting by the shore, talking about dreams which actually led to Yara revealing that she dreamt about flying pigs and how possible it could happen obviously causing Toby to argue how ridiculous that sounded. What could be seen as an argument about dreams had turned out to squabble over flying chickens and pigs. That had to be the most senseless argument they had ever had.

A comfortable silence hung around them.Yara had brought up her face to meet his, partly taking in his features, from his hair which reminded her of springfalls. blowing freely like feathers against the cool breeze to his sharp prominent jaws which brought out his aquline nose and his eyes which was fixated to the waters like he was lost in oblivion.

"How about you? What do you dream about?" She asked, he averted his attention to her. A lopsided smile played on his lips but his eyes fixated on her was devoid of any expression. Blank as a new page of a book and it took her a nanosecond to realize that he wasn't even staring at her.

He was lost in a distant lane.

"I dream to live" he replied casually. She quipped her brows up. A part of her trying woefully to push the million thoughts swirling inside her head

"What does that mean?" She asked

"What? To live or to dream?"

This time, he took another of his pills and popped them into his mouth causing her to narrow her eyes at him, ignoring his stupid question which held a cheerful notch to his voice