№63|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 7)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Piper was a vision of loveliness to him… Kirkland had never noticed how truly beautiful she was as she sparkled under the pale moonlight. With all the commotion happening in the last hour, he hasn’t taken the time to notice all the little things about her…

The way her hair shone like waves of the sea. How her deep brown sparkled when she smiled. How smooth her long legs were. How her lightly muscled body flowed while she trained. Her elegant neck. The softness of her hands. The flawlessness of her pale skin. Her plump skin. Her delectable curves…

He felt his hands tremble a little as he took her chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting her head up to look him straight in the eyes. He saw the surprise in her eyes for a fraction of a second before his lips gently pressed against hers…

Piper instantly melted into his embrace, eagerly returning his kiss. Kirkland’s heart pounded as her arms encircled his neck, her willingness fueling the flame of his desire. Her lips were soft and sweet, and he hungrily swept his tongue across them as they deepened.

The touch made her gasp in delight and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside her mouth to tangle with her own. He groaned as her tongue played with his, eagerly brushing against it and drawing him deeper inside to taste her full flavor.

Piper whimpered as he clutched her roughly against him when she began sucking on his tongue.

After what felt like an eternity, they broke apart, gasping for breath. Kirkland’s eyes fixed on her flushed face ase they both painted, still dazed from the intensity of the kiss. Her lips were slightly parted and wet, while her eyes were half lidded and clouded with lust.

“I-” she began, but Kirkland’s lips silenced her as she fiercely kissed her again. He broke away after only a few seconds and cupped her face in his hands, his eyes boring into hers.

“No. Just Kirkland,” he said huskily, “don't say anything else but my name.”

Piper’s eyes shone brightly as tears filled them and she smiled her heartbreakingly sweet smile. She nodded and ran her fingers lightly over his cheek.

“Kirkland… please…” She whispered.

The wolf felt like liquid fire pumped through his veins as his lips crashed against hers once again. He had never liked the heat, fire always terrified Kirkland. But this… this was heat he could get used to.

He devoured Piper’s lips like they were the rarest of treats, occasionally nipping at her lips then smoothing his tongue over the spot and making her whimper. She was so eager. Holding nothing back as she kissed him back with wild abandon.

Kirkland slanted his mouth over hers and shifted his fingers into her lovely blonde hair, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as they gently eased back onto the bed.

“Pipey…” he whispered when they broke apart again, gazing down at her flushed face. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow beneath her, her expression was so waton he felt his length hardening at the erotic sight. She trembled at the sound of her name on his lips, stokin his male pride. “If you want me to stop, tell me now. Because I won't be able to if we go further.”

Her reply was almost instant and it made his heart pound in delight. “Please, don't stop Kirkland!”

Kirkland let himself go, and suddenly his lips were latched onto the smooth paleness of her neck. She moaned loudly as she sucked greedily at her soft skin, reviling in the delicious taste.