Chapter 65 || Prove It

Start from the beginning

"Fuck it, Adrian!" I almost shout, earning me glares from people nearby. I think one child repeats my words as well. Oopsie. "I can't hold back from you anymore."

"Do you firmly believe that I love you?" He asks me, his voice serious and unfaltering. What kind of question was that? Of course I love him and I'm guessing he loves me- oh.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes I do. I love you more than anything in this entire world."

"Then I believe you."

"Now are we together again?"

"Do you want us to be?"

"More than anything."

"Then yes we are."

"Kiss me."

"People are watching."

"Good," He murmurs before his hands wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him until I'm firmly pressed against him. Then he crashes his lips into mine and just like that, it's me and him again. I don't care about the people scowling at us or the teenagers grinning at us.

All I care about is him. Him. Him. Him. My Adrian Black. My Gopher. My Addy-Baddy. My boyfriend. My future. My everything. I kiss him back, harder, almost as if I'm trying to prove to him that I love him.

Then he kisses harder, until we're both kissing each other like there's no tomorrow. Or at least that is until a car honks at us, causing us to immediately pull away and move from the car, allowing it space to squeeze through.

"There are children here!" The man shouts angrily from inside his car.

Okay, maybe we shouldn't have kissed in the middle of the road but I couldn't resist! He's mine again. "Let's go somewhere private,"I tell him, with a suggestive smirk.

"I was just about to ask that," He returns my smirk.

*

We've been apart from each other for more than a week, and now I'm not sure if we're going to spend another moment away from one another. So now, I was almost naked on the bed, with Adrian on top of me.

His emerald green eyes glimmered with lust and desire as his hands squeezed my breasts and his teeth sucked on the skin on my neck. I moan deliciously, my entire body shivering with goosebumps as his hands trail down below my waist and between my legs. I want to feel every part of him, just like before. Only this time, I want him more. I want him all, and I want him forever.

He hooks his thumb around the elastic of my panties and slides it off. He kisses me on the lips, and kiss him back before I wrap my arms around his neck and begin to straddle him. My body pushes against his rock hard chest as I press my lips into his, sliding my tongue into his mouth.

"I love you," I murmur against his lips. I made him eat something sugary and sweet beforehand so I can taste it off his lips. What? I still have a kink. "Now show me how much you love me."

I didn't have to say more before Adrian lays me back on the bed. I press my back against the headboard as he pushes apart my legs and buries his face between them.

I gasp before letting out a moan as I grip the sheets. "Adrian!" I moan, closing my eyes as my head rolls back in pleasure. My heart begins to beat loudly against my chest as he eats me out, sending sharp feelings of pleasure through my entire body.

"You taste so good," He groans, and I feel heat rise up to my face.

"I want more," I nearly order. "I want more, Adrian. Do me like you did me the first time. But better."

His eyes almost glow with desire as his hands wrap around my legs and pull me towards him. "Are you sure?"

"As sure as your love for me and my love for you," I breathe out, my heart still beating furiously against my chest.

"I love you."

"Prove it."

So he did.

*

————

a/n: well. i mean. like. idk. THAT was the steamiest thing i've written. i've broken my own record. anywayyyyy, i only made Adrian speak Kannada because that's the language I speak and it's so much easier that way. 

and now they're together again! bam! how long did that take? chapter 47-65 which means... 18 chapters. pfft, that's not so bad. 

and horny bailey is bold.. who knew? i just want you to know that i'm pretty sure that's the last of smut i'll be writing for this book. not because i don't wanna but like... it's cringe. 

anyway, hope u liked this chapter. finally got smut out of me, didn't ya? pat urself on the back because i'm 15, and prolly shouldnt be writing this but i did so like yeet! 

thank you for reading! i love u!!! ♥️