Part:26 (Shy Shy)

Start from the beginning

[She looked exactly like this]{FrmGoogle}

Just then Sara noticed Sid & his granny resulting her to scream, “Dadi.. Bhaiya.. Just look at bhabi!!!!  Isn’t she the most beautiful girl in the earth??!!"

Sana was blushing hard as she let her long eyelashes hide her eyes from Sid. Dadi hugged Shehnaaz, “Hayeeee,kitni soni lagrahi hein!!! Siddharth k liye humesha mujhe aisi hi ek gudiya chahiye thi "

Sana blushed more not knowing why. There, Sid was only gawking her Beauty as if he was drinking that. He knew that his observation was making her hell nervous + blush. But he continued as he was loving how sensitive she is! Her shy face looked more attractive to him.

That's when Sara asked, “Bhai, ap batao na. Bhabi pretty lagrahi hein na?"

He hummed simply making Sana feel upset. She asked dadi slowly, “Ji dadi ji.. Kya makeup jyada hogaya hein?  Mein kuch kam karu kya??"

Dadi scolded,“ Pagal hogayi heun kya?? Tujhe pata bhi hein kitni pyaari lagrahi h tu. Sabse anokhi lgegi dekhna. Siddharth Ashok Shukla ki biwi hein tu. Come on! "

Sara: Areh yaar. Kitni nervous ho ap. Apko pata hein bhai meine kaha tha thodi si waist nikaldeti hu sexy lagenge. But mani hi nhi apki biwi. Ab ap hi bolo manenge.

Sid coughed, “Shehnaaz,come to the room"

& then left the room making Sana gulp & Dadi-Sara giggle. Sara whispered, “Jao jao... Pati ne bulaya hein "

Dadi whispered, “Kuch aisa maat krne dena ki humari punjab jana band hojaye 🙈"

Sana kept looking at them like a befool. Sara pushed, “Areh jldi. Jao jyada wakt milega"

She mumbled, “Accha ati hu"

------------------

As she entered in the room she was Sid talking to a woman. She turned around saying, “Opps, sorry baad mai ati hu "

Sid called, “Shehnaaz wait. Come here"

She turned towards him & found his chest in her view. She looked up with a baby face realising he was standing too close to her. He spoke, “Where are you going?I had called you

She mumbled, “Wo apki saheli ayi h na. To aplog enjoy krona. Mein baad mai ati hu"

He said raising her eye-brows , “Ye saheli nehi. Doctor h tumhari"

She looked behind Sid & found it true as she was standing there with a large first aid type box. She mewed, “But mujhe kya huya hein "

Sid: That's wat we have to know. You Were bleeding right? And found it difficult to walk...so she's here to knw wat happened. She'll check you.

Her face became white in no second & her breath hitched making her chest go up & down. She tried to ran away but he grabbed her hand tightly & hold her still there. Her eyes became teary as he said lovingly, “Calm down Shehnaaz. It's okay!"

She questioned crying, “Apko ye sab kisne btaya?"

Sid: Tumne. Kaal raat aur meine khud bhi note kiya h. Okay? So, come here & lay down bed. She'll check you just & will prescribe the best medicine to heal every wound of urs. Actually I wanted to take u to the hospital but you would be late then. So, i called her here. Hmm?

The doctor lady smiled looking at her making her feel so embarrassed that she ran away from there followed by Sid.

Running she went to terrace & tried to close the door so that Sid cudnt come in. But it didn’t work as he entered inside pushing the door hardly making her fell down.