Forever Love

Hey guys, OMG we are at 170 reads. That is so much and I am so grateful for all of you who are reading. It literally means the world. I just wanted to let you know I am writing a new book called From out of this world. It is about Marvel and the avengers. Josie quill(Peter Quill's sister) comes to live with the avengers and meets a little spider-man. I am also using Sabrina Carpenter as a face claim for that story so, if you like marvel fanfics please go check it out. Anyways I'm so haply this book is doing so well. I never want it to end which sadly could happen soon. I'm trying to think of ways to keep it going so I'm working on it, but you know everything good must come to an end. Anyways thanks so much for all of your reads and I hope you enjoy.

"I know." Caroline responded softly. Klaus smiled as he stepped a little closer to the crying girl.

"Did you mean it?" Klaus asked. Caroline looked at him and then to the floor feeling almost frozen. "Do you love me?" Caroline inhaled a deep breath. She turned her gaze up to Klaus.

"I always have." Her voice was a soft whisper. Suddenly Klaus pushed his face onto hers as their lips crashed. Klaus placed one hand on her waist and the other rested behind her neck as she placed her hands in his hair and on his neck. Klaus broke the kiss and smiled at Caroline before speeding them to the wall.

"Miss Bennet." Elijah said as he suddenly opened Bonnie's door. She sighed.

"It's Bonnie." Elijah nodded.

"Are you ready to leave?" Bonnie hesitated for a moment. Elijah looked at her as she stopped.

"Okay so my suitcase is in Caroline's room and I would just go and get it, but I kind of told Klaus to go get her and who in knows what could be going on in there." She said awkwardly. Elijahs eyes widened before he chuckled softly.

"I will make sure my brother brings you your luggage." He spoke in a charming accent. Bonnie smiled with a nod as she rubbed her arm in embarrassment. "May I ask you something?" Elijah asked as he opened the door for Bonnie.

"Sure."

"Why do you want my brother and your friend together. Klaus is not a good man and from what I have heard Caroline is as good as it gets." Bonnie smiled.

"Well first of all Caroline is the nicest and literal best person in the world, but she is not innocent." Bonnie paused as she laughed to herself. "Obviously I know Klaus is a terrible person, but they're soulmates. She's in love with him, she just won't admit it and Klaus won't stop admitting it." Bonnie laughed again receiving a smile from Elijah. "Klaus somehow in between all of their fighting and him making her go insane, makes Caroline happy. After everything she's been through, all I want is for Caroline to be happy. If anyone deserves it is Klaus. And yes I know Caroline can do better, believe me she knows that, but for some reason she keeps being brought back to Klaus." Bonnie spoke to Elijah softly.

"Yes, well I suppose Klaus will never find anyone better that Caroline Forbes." Bonnie smiled.

"Probably not." Bonnie somehow even made Elijah chuckle.

"Well." Klaus mumbled as he rubbed Caroline's shoulder as she laid peacefully next to him on the bed. She rolled her eyes.

"Shut up." Caroline mumbled now turning to face Klaus.

"Can I just say that I knew it." A huge grin appeared on Klaus' face. Caroline hit Klaus' arm and tried to force herself not to laugh.

"Whatever." She said before resting her eyes again. Klaus smiled as he wrapped his arms around the blond.

"Did you know that I came back." Klaus said. Caroline opened her eyes and tilted her head.