Bring the popcorn

OMG thank you guys so much for 100 reads. This is so exciting. I'm sorry I haven't been posting that often but I've been struggling with where I want the story to go, so I hope you understand. Thank you guys so much and I hope you enjoy this next chapter. By the way there is a sensitive part in here, but I gave a warning.

"Ok, so Paris was a bust, but where to next?" Caroline asked Bonnie in a perky voice. Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"Maybe we should just go home." Bonnie said. Caroline frowned and showed her friend a big pout. Bonnie stared at the floor as Caroline continued to make sad faces at her.

"Bonnie, I'm sorry." Caroline said randomly. Bonnie looked at her and tilted her head. The blond bit her lip as she waited for a response from Bonnie. They stood there for a while until Bonnie finally began to talk.

"For what? I'm the one who killed all those people." She said a little to loud. Bonnie quickly quieted herself and stared at the floor again. Caroline inhaled a deep breath and slowly exhaled as she began to speak.

"I turned you. I should have trained you better and protected you and helped you." Caroline paused to look at her upset friend. "I never should have turned you!" She shouted. Bonnie looked up at Caroline and shook her head.

"Caroline, I asked for this. It's my fault. We shouldn't have come straight to Paris, you shouldn't have left me alone, but do not under any circumstances blame yourself for turning me. I basically begged you." Bonnie told the blond. Caroline looked at Bonnie and frowned.

"But-"

"Bonnie is right, love." The girls turned around to see Klaus standing there. Bonnie looked at Klaus and then to Caroline who was rolling her eyes. This brought a small smile onto Bonnie's lips.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked in a cold voice. Klaus smirked as he stared at her. Bonnie watched them both with amusement.

"You know why I'm here love." He said. Bonnie smiled and then turned to Caroline who was still staring at Klaus. Caroline then turned to her friend and frowned.

"We need to talk." Caroline said as she grabbed Bonnie's arm and dragged her away from the hybrid.

"Okay, what happened?" Bonnie asked curiously. Caroline bit her lip as she stared at the concrete road. She then looked at her friend and sighed.

"Last night, I was really drunk." She said. Bonnie nodded in agreement. "While you were in the bathroom I listened to a voicemail that Tyler left me and I didn't know what to do. I called Klaus." She paused as she waited for a reaction from her friend. "I told him I loved him." Caroline spoke quickly in a panicked tone. Bonnie gasped as she stared at her worried friend.

After waiting for a while Bonnie finally collected herself and spoke again. "We'll do you?" She asked. Caroline shook her head.

"I mean I don't know. On one hand he loves me and I really like him sometimes on the other hand he's a psychotic murderer. Anyways last night I told him it was just a stupid thing I did while I was drunk. He seemed really upset so I kissed him on the cheek and now I don't know what to do. It's not like I can just go date Klaus Mikaelson." Caroline tried to steady her panicked voice as she looked at her friend. Bonnie raised her eyebrows.

"Wow, I mean wow." Bonnie said in amazement. "I don't particularly like Klaus, but if you do, you should go for it." Bonnie said. Caroline looked at her and forced a smile.

"Right now it doesn't matter. Right now we need to figure out how to help you." Caroline spoke in a now cheerful voice which Bonnie knew she was faking.