Perfect

"Bonnie what happened?" Caroline asked in shock as she stared at her friend who was covered in blood surrounded by lifeless bodies. Bonnie stared at Bonnie with tears in her eyes.

"I-I don't know. I was going to the bathroom and then I smelt it or whatever. The blood, it's scent was so strong. I-I killed p-people. I'm a murderer. I'm a monster. 11 people. Oh my god, I'm a ripper!" She cried. Caroline looked at her friend with sorrow.

"Bonnie, you're a vampire. This happens. It's part of the job." She paused. "It's okay. Everything is fine, we just have to clean this up. Make sure no one finds out about this. You aren't a ripper you're a new vampire who was also drunk. This is my fault. I shouldn't have left you alone." Caroline told her friend calmly as she brought a wet paper towel to Bonnie's face.

"I killed all those people." She cried.

"And you'll probably kill more. My first night as a vampire I killed an innocent man and I felt awful. I have had to kill so many people. Remember when I killed those 12 witches. I hate killing people, most do. We just have to live with it, so get up off the floor and help me clean this up."

"What do we do with the bodies?" Bonnie asked still shaking. Caroline looked around.

"Uhm, we can create an excuse or something. There is no way we can compel all of those people so we have to leave. I don't know, maybe we can-" Caroline's voice became panicked as she paced around the bathroom.

"Maybe you should call Klaus." Bonnie spoke softly. Caroline stared at her in shock. "I'm just saying he's probably had some experience with this kind of thing." Caroline frowned.

"I can't call Klaus. I did some stupid drunk things, but I feel pretty sober now. Crisis really helps with that." Bonnie nodded. Suddenly they heard the door start to rattle. "Okay, Bonnie we are gonna have to speed out of here. So just focus and run." Bonnie took a deep breath and watched Caroline as she ran out of the window.

Bonnie breathed heavily as she stared at the window. "Okay, okay I got this." She mumbled to herself before speeding away from the restaurant.

"Oh my God!" The girls heard a lady scream as she entered the bathroom. Caroline watched as Bonnie shut her eyes in disappointment.

"Hey, it's okay." Caroline whispered to her friend as she hugged her. "Now let's get you changed before people notice you are covered in blood." Bonnie nodded.

"What happened here?" Klaus asked a waitress as he compelled her. She looked at him sadly.

"11 people were murdered in the girls bathroom. No witnesses and no suspects." Klaus tried to steady his breath as he began to talk again.

"Let me see it." He demanded. The waitress hesitated for a moment, but nodded. As she lead Klaus through to the bathroom he exhaled a deep breath in relief. Caroline wasn't here meaning that she was okay. Klaus suddenly got a terrible feeling in his gut. What if she had done this. He thought. Klaus bent down to look at the bodies. Vampire bites, they were all drained of blood. This couldn't have been Caroline, could it have been?

Klaus decided he had to find her somehow. "Do you have any phones that have been found tonight?" Klaus asked the waitress.

"Yes actually. A lady turned one in a few hours ago. It was found in the bathroom so it is remaining in custody as a suspect use." The waitress told him. He frowned. Klaus looked at the girl to compel her.

"Give me the phone!" He shouted. The waitress looked at him with fear. She backed away after quickly handing him the phone. Klaus looked at it and smiled. He turned on the phone and saw the screen as a picture of Caroline surrounded by her friends appeared on the phone. She looked so happy with Bonnie and Stefan and Elena. And Tyler.