Goodbye

"Rebekah! Where is she?" Klaus shouted as they walked into the pitch black construction site. Rebekah smirked at her brother and shrugged.

"Oh brother, I'm afraid I may have forgotten where I left the Forbes girls." She said innocently knowing that the others were glaring at her. "There are just so many rooms." She smiled and began to lean on a a cold concrete wall.

Klaus stared at his sister in anger as he began to walk away from her, Elijah and Bonnie swiftly following after him.

"Niklaus, Rebekah said that she will die very soon. There is no way we will be able to find her in time." Elijah stated.

"We are going to find her." Both brothers turned around to see Bonnie Bennet now shouting at the original. "We have to because if it was me or anyone that she cares about she wouldn't stop until she was dead if it meant saving them." She said loudly as she walked past the apparently slow vampires. "By the way how could you let Rebekah still live or you know stay a smiling happy blond vampire?" Bonnie looked at Klaus who only shrugged.

"Let's go." He said quietly and began opening every door and searching every hall. He could feel himself becoming weak as they searched and still found no trace of her.

"Klaus are you sure we are in the right place?" Bonnie asked as she stood for a moment trying to regain her strength. "Maybe I could try another locator spell or something." She suggested. Klaus nodded as he began searching again.

"No!" They heard a loud shout coming from a few floors up. Klaus new that voice and the yellow in his eyes quickly appeared. He flew up to the floor and saw them. He saw Tyler Lockwood in tears as he sat next to the blond laying on the floor. Her eyes were closed and Klaus couldn't even hear a heartbeat as his own heart sank.

"What have you done to her?" He screamed at Tyler who was now standing in front of Caroline with his arms crossed. His eyes were puffy from rubbing them and Klaus noticed her kept taking glances at Caroline who lay completely still.

"I didn't want to." He cried. "She made me. I tried to fight it! Now Caroline's dead!" Tyler cried. Klaus dropped his arms and his eyes returned to their light blue color as he stared at the blond. A tear rolled down his cheek as he turned his focus back to a distraught Tyler Lockwood.

"Move. Let me help her!" Klaus yelled, but Tyler remained in front of the blond with tears in his eyes. He slowly shook his head and stared down at Caroline and then back to the original.

"I can't! You have to kill me!" He said angrily. Klaus smirked.

"Not a problem." His voice was calm as he walked up to his first hybrid.

"No!" They both heard Bonnie scream. "Klaus you can't. Caroline will never forgive you. If she wakes up and finds out that Tyler is dead then she will never forgive you." Bonnie told him as she ran over to Caroline. Tyler suddenly stood in her way. She raised her eyebrows. "Motus!" She shouted while waving her hand. With it Tyler also was thrown out of the witches course. Tyler quickly ran back up to Bonnie, but was stopped when Klaus put his hand through the hybrids chest grasping onto his heart.

Tyler froze as he stared at Klaus. Klaus looked at Bonnie and then to Caroline and shut his eyes. He stood there for a moment before he heard someone calling his name.

"Do it!" Tyler started screaming at the original. "Do it and save her. She will forgive you she always does!" He said in a cry. Klaus looked at him and then back to Caroline who hasn't moved since he got here. "She says that if she had more time she would fall in love with you. She wants to. So just do it, let her be happy. She can't if I'm alive she will die so rip my heart out!" He screamed. Klaus stared at Tyler for a moment and nodded at him with an almost regretful look to his face. He tightened his grip on Tyler's heart and quickly ripped it out. Tyler's eyes remained wide as he thudded to the floor.