Call me

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I haven't written in a while, school is really hard😂. Anyways I'm so happy that this is getting so many reads and I hope you guys keep reading. Ok I'm gonna let you do that now. Bye!

"Okay, I'm back." Caroline said as she walked up to Bonnie who was thankfully still in the spot where she left her.

"Oh good, I'm starving." Bonnie said. Caroline rolled her eyes and gave her a blood bag. She watched as Bonnie carefully sipped the bag before drinking all of it.

"You know, you are so in control of the blood lust. Maybe it has something to do with you being a witch or whatever, but wow. We are on like the same level." Caroline told Bonnie with a smile on her face. Suddenly Bonnie frowned.

"I'm so sorry." Bonnie suddenly said. Caroline looked at her friend with a confused look on her face.

"For what?"

"When you became a vampire, I totally turned my back on you. It's not like you really had a choice. I was ready to stop being your friend because of something you couldn't control." Bonnie said still frowning. Suddenly Caroline started to laugh. Bonnie glared at her friend who couldn't help but laugh even harder.

"Oh my gosh, Bonnie. I was such a bad friend back then, no wonder you were able to throw away our whole friendship. I was so judgy." Caroline said still laughing. Bonnie too began to laugh. "Let's go find the best hotel room and maybe I can teach you how to compel people."

"Maybe you don't have to. Didn't you teach yourself?" Bonnie said with a determined look on her face. Caroline rolled her eyes.

"It's probably just because I'm better than you and everyone else." She said as she tried not to laugh. Bonnie gasped and began to laugh at her friend.

"Caroline!" Bonnie shouted at how blunt her friend was.

"It's true."

"Okay so to celebrate our start in Paris I think we should go out." Caroline said happily as she looked at her friend. Bonnie smiled and nodded.

"Yes! Let's do it!" Bonnie shouted which made Caroline smile happily.

After about an hour the girls met in the lobby to go out. Caroline was wearing a short gold dress with thin straps while Bonnie wore a deep maroon dress with thick straps and a deep v-neck. Caroline smiled at her friend. She never saw Bonnie dress up much. She usually wasn't into that stuff after all of the drama that happened at every single dance.

"What?" Bonnie asked after she noticed Caroline's bright smile. Caroline continued her gaze for a moment before beginning to speak.

"Bonnie!" She shouted happily before grabbing her friend into a tight hug. Bonnie stood in Caroline's arms for a moment with a confused look on her face before she wrapped her arms around the blond.

"What?" Bonnie asked with more energy as she broke away from Caroline's hug.

"You just look amazing." Caroline's told her friend. Bonnie smiled as her cheeks turned red. People often didn't complement her. Not even Jeremy. Bonnie hadn't talked about Jeremy since the breakup. Apparently he cheated on her.

"Thanks." She paused and noticed that Caroline was waiting for a complement. Bonnie couldn't help herself but to laugh at her friend. "Caroline you look beautiful as well." Bonnie said gracefully as she held back her laugh. Caroline rolled her eyes when she saw Bonnie grinning and began to walk out the door.