The cellar

"Oh my god." Bonnie mumbled as she stared at her phone in shock. Elena suddenly looked at her nervously.

"What happened?" Elena asked her friend who was still staring at her phone. Bonnie looked at her phone then to her friend unable to speak.

"Tyler and Caroline broke up." She mumbled with her eyes wide. Elena suddenly rushed over to Bonnie to look at the text messages, but her phone had already shut off. "Tyler cheated on her."

"What?" Elena asked angrily. "That punk." She said as she stood up and walked to the door. Bonnie got up soon after and followed her friend out the door as the rushed over to the blonds house.

"Care!" The girls shouted as they walked into the spotless house. Elena and Bonnie exchanged a glance as they took notice of the smell of cleaning products.

"Hey." They heard her perky voice behind them. They turned around and stared at the smiling vampire in confusing. "I didn't know you guys were coming." Caroline said in a peppy voice that always irritated Elena.

"Hey Caroline are you okay? What happened?" Bonnie asked as she carefully approached her friend. Caroline looked at her for a moment as she gathered her thoughts. She then took a deep breath before speaking.

"Well, it's been a crazy morning. I got home after Tyler called me like twenty times and then Klaus Mikaelson of all people appeared. That's why Tyler called. I got mad at Tyler for blaming me about Klaus being here which totally isn't my fault and then he ran after Klaus. They got into an argument of course and then Klaus said something about Tyler cheating on me right when I walked outside. He admitted to it. He's probably been doing it for a while." She forced herself not to cry and kept a bright smile on her face that didn't reach her eyes which held a blank stare. Her friends stared at her with wide eyes as she explained her story.

"Wait, Klaus is here?" Elena said nervously. Bonnie suddenly jabbed her friend in the elbow. "What?" She whispered angrily at her friend.

"Could you be anymore insensitive. She's talking about her boyfriend cheating on her and all you care about is Klaus." Bonnie reprimanded her friend who let her head hang down in guilt.

"It's fine." Caroline said with a little less energy. Everyone then looked around the house and back to Caroline.

"So you got rid of Tyler's scent." Elena commented and Bonnie then gave her another angry stare. Caroline breathed heavily as she nodded.

"Yeah, you know it didn't feel right that this whole place stunk of him." Caroline said as tears started to form in her blue eyes. Bonnie suddenly ran over to her friend and hugged her tightly. Caroline hugged her back before crying into her best friends shoulder. "How could he do that me?" She cried in a muffled voice as her head was hurried in Bonnies arms.

"He's a jerk who you should waste your breath on." Bonnie told her in a soft voice as she stroked her friends soft blond hair. "He's missing out." Caroline smiled at her friend for a moment before being overcome by tears once more.

"So what was Klaus doing her?" Elena interrupted. Both Bonnie and Caroline glared at her before detaching from their hug which Elena had decided not to join.

"He came back for me to be his 'queen'" Caroline scoffed as said the words, but her friends looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Obviously I said no." She told them knowing they were curious. How could they think of her to just leave for Klaus Mikaelson.

"Wow." Elena mumbled.

"Wow." Caroline agreed with her friend. Elena then stood uncomfortably as she thought to herself.