Just go

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked in a hard voice as she back up from him. She looked at him carefully as she breathed heavily.

"Well I'm here for you, love." He said calmly as a slight smile appeared on his face. Caroline looked at him confusedly. She then changed her gaze from Klaus to Tyler and back to Klaus.

"What are you talking about?" She let out a small breath. "You left years ago. We have all moved on." Her voice was shaky as she refused to meet his eyes.

"Well not everyone has moved on." His voice was soft as he stood in front of her, his arms hidden behind his back. Caroline continued to step backwards toward Tyler with every breath Klaus took.

"Why are you here?" She asked once more finally meeting his gaze.

"I already told you love. I'm here for you." Caroline scoffed and Klaus tensed up for a moment.

"Well then that was a wasted trip because I'm not going to New Orleans with you. I already told you that once and my answer has remained the same." Caroline told him. Klaus looked into her light blue eyes and smiled. "What?" Her voice was louder now.

"Well I will just have to wait until you are ready to accept my offer." Caroline looked at him sweetly before exchanging a glance with Tyler. She scanned the room and then Klaus' face as she thought.

"Klaus, please leave my house." She asked quietly in a shaky voice as her eyes darted at the door. Klaus followed her gaze to the white door and nodded.

"Very well then. I will just have to extend my trip." He said in a soft voice and smirked at the blond girl who pouted. Klaus looked at her eyes which were now aimed at the floor. "Goodbye, love." He said calmly as he walked out the door.

Caroline quickly turned around to face Tyler who had a scowl on his face, but softened as Caroline reached out to touch him, but he still backed away.

"What now?" She asked angrily as Tyler stood a few feet away from her. Tyler looked at her and his scowl returned.

"Klaus was in your house! I was here when he just decided to come inside. He could have killed me!" Tyler shouted at the blond. She looked at him softly as a tear fell from her blue eyes.

"You think I wanted this! It's not like I called him and said 'hey, how about you come to my house while Tyler is sleeping and try to kill him!' I love you Tyler. I would never do that. I was happy, I didn't ask him to come!" She screamed at the boy in front of her as she walked up to him. He didn't back away from her.

"I get it, you're scared and that is totally fine, but don't go around blaming me for that. I was scared too, but you didn't care. You stood behind me and backed away when I all I needed was to feel your touch and know that everything was okay. So don't you ever blame me for that! Ever!" She screamed before she ran up the stairs to her room and shut the door.

Tyler cursed as he watched his girlfriend shut the door and he heard her muffled cries. He suddenly ran out the door to find Klaus still standing near by. He most likely was listening to he and Caroline's previous fight. Tyler looked at the hybrid who had a smirk on his face.

"Klaus!" He shouted at the original. Klaus turned to face Tyler and smiled. "How dare you come back here and into my girlfriends home. You have done enough to me and her and we both want you to leave. She doesn't want you and she never will so just go back to New Orleans and never come back!" He shouted. Klaus still stood there with a grin.

"Well I couldn't even believe that you two are still dating. How many times has she broken up with you because of your idiocy. I just heard a fight between you, do you do that often? You are stronger than her and should protect her. Let's just hope I don't need a reason to rip your heart out." Klaus said calmly as Tyler backed away slightly.

"Klaus, just leave." Tyler said angrily. "You have ruined her life and I had to fix it. You made me leave for all that time and it broke her. We are in a good place so you need to leave!" Tyler said suddenly having more confidence against the hybrid.

"Do you know that you made Caroline cry last night. Oh yes I may have watched her for a moment or too before I made my way here. Just hanging up on her before she could say that she loves you. Before you could say it to her. She asked her friends if they thought you loved her, how sad. Of course they had to lie and say yes. Nobody really knows what you were doing when she called you, but if you had hung up so quickly it couldn't have been good." Klaus stared at his first hybrid with a smirk on his face as Tyler gulped. Klaus could even hear his heart beat faster.

"You don't know what you are talking about. I would never." He said in a hard voice as he showed Klaus his fangs. Klaus smirked at Tyler as Tyler started to breath heavier.

"Oh but you would and you have." Klaus smiled at his hybrid.

"What?" The boys turned around to see Caroline standing in front of her house with her eyes red and puffy from crying. "Y-you cheated on me?" She said quietly. Tyler stepped closer to her, but she now backed away as she stared at him. Her light blue eyes now a shade darker as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Caroline, Klaus is just saying things. He has no idea what he is talking about. He's a liar. I would never do that to you." He said sweetly. Caroline then looked at Klaus with her blue eyes staring directly at his and then to Tyler. Caroline inhaled a deep breath and slowly let it go.

"Please tell me the truth." She said calmly as her eyes faced her sneakers. She paused for a moment. "Did you cheat on me?" He voice was soft, but tears fell down her face. She looked at Tyler who took a deep breath.

"Yes." He stopped and looked at Caroline.

"Oh my god!" She cried as she paced around herself in a circle. Klaus looked at her and then growled at Tyler. "You cheated on me." She let out a small whimper before putting her hands on her head and cried.

"I didn't last night, I swear." Tyler said and instantly regretted it. Caroline looked at him in surprise and frowned.

"So you cheated on me, never told me and then acted like everything was fine." She cried. "You then continued to date me and kiss me and sleep with me!" She screamed and both Klaus and Tyler looked at her with caring eyes. "After everything that has happened lately you cheated on me!" She screamed before speeding back into her house and slamming the door. They suddenly heard the shattering of what seemed to be a lamp on the inside. "No, no, no, no!" She screamed before breaking down and sitting on the floor crying.

"Leave mystic falls!" Tyler shouted at Klaus. Tears were in Tyler's eyes as he screamed at the hybrid. "You ruined everything!" He shouted. Klaus only looked at Tyler with a scowl in his face.

"I'm not the one who cheated on her." He said angrily. "I think you should be the one to leave, or I will just wait for Caroline to leave with me." He said as his eyebrows furrowed. Klaus' whole body tensed as they listened to the screaming and crying that came from behind the door.

"I didn't mean to cheat on her. I love her." Tyler muttered as he looked up at the grey sky. He then kicked a tuff of grass that went flying out of the yard and he then cursed at himself.

"I know you do, just not enough. Even during your worst fights, I'm sure she only thought of how much she missed you while you found a replacement. The only reason you got back together with Caroline over and over again was because no one can replace her and she got back together with you because she was lonely." Klaus paused to look at Tyler's face as he scowled at him. "Let her go, mate." Was all he said.