3- Home sweet home

Start bij het begin

Pom pom was inside talking with my Dragonite, Sky Skimmer. She looked up and smiled when I came in. ~Emma, how are you? I haven't seen you in for ages.~ She smiled giving me a hug.

"Defiantly been better." I replied and hugged her back. "Sorry I had to leave you so long."

~Its alright.~ She smiled. ~Everyone already explained.~

"I have to go again but if Clair doesn't ground me until I'm thirty I'll be back tonight. Oh and I have something for you." I pulled out the bracelet I got her. "I don't know if you'll use it since you don't battle but I thought you might like it." I said clipping it over her wrist.

~It's beautiful. But you didn't have to, I don't battle so its kinda pointless for me to have.~ She blushed.

"It's fine. It's the thought that counts right?"

Pom pom smiled and nodded. ~Right.~

I gave her a pat on the head and a wave to Anastasia before turning and leaving. I called Silver and Red over from whatever they were doing and said. "We're walking from here."

"Really?" Silver didn't sound to keen on walking.

"Oh it's only fine minutes and I could walk it backwards with my eyes closed and both hands tied behind my back." I rolled my eyes.

I turned around and went to leave. "And don't lag. The wild Pokemon aren't exactly friendly to strangers." I walked off leaving it up to the others to follow.

~*🌸*~

Blackthorn hadn't changed a bit since I was last here and I still knew the entire town like the back if my hand. I wanted to stop by my place first, Clair should be at the gym this time of day.

I walked up the path to my house casually.

"Are you sure we're aloud to just walk in?" Silver frowned from behind me.

"Of course Snowflake, I live here remember?" I smirked, with a roll of my eyes.

"I know..."

I rolled my eyes again and pulled my silver house key from my pocket, unlocking the door. "Clair should still be at the gym right now." I told them.

"So this is your house?" Red awed, looking around the neat double story house I shared with Clair.

"I think I just said I live here so yeah."

~Dummy.~ Trust rolled her eyes, even though Red wouldn't understand.

I smiled and traced my eyes over the familiar details of my place. I dumped my bag on the bottom step of the stairs and made a note to pick it up later.

"Okay I need to see Clair and I'd prefer to do it alone so do you guys want to book in the Pokemon centre." I turned to the others.

They nodded and we all left together. I locked the door behind me and showed them the way to the Pokémon centre. "Catch you guys later?"

Silver nodded. "Of course."

I waved to them while making my way to the gym.

I pushed the door open, rather than going through the gym and having to solve whatever puzzle Clair had set up, I went to the side door that only very few people can use aka the gym leaders adoptive daughter aka me.

"Hey you can't do that!" One of the refs called, a nooby by the looks of it.

"Watch me." I glared pulling out my card that proved who I was.