ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

Start from the beginning

"You kissed Carlos."

My eyes widened in surprise at how he knew that cause I know I didn't tell him.

In fact I didn't tell anybody, most of the people who found out went to our school and probably heard it from someone else who had witnessed the fight because India had so loudly told everyone there to hear it.

"Who told you that?"

He shrugs.

"I follow that India girl on Twitter, she said something about it. She made a not so subtle dig at you for it too."

Of course, why didn't I think she'd run to social media with what happened.

That's what everybody does nowadays, not that I can say too much though cause I do the same thing sometimes.

"Oh my god." Running a hand through my hair, I sat on the edge of my bed.

"I told you you still had feelings for him." I rolled my eyes at that as he smiled. "Does Bryson know though?"

I shook my head at that.

"No he doesn't know actually, but he'll find out eventually."

He shakes his head hearing that.

"Well you better tell him before the word gets around cause I don't think he would like the fact that other people found out before him even though other people have."

He turns walking away leaving me perplexed with the situation.

I didn't even have a chance to say anything back before he left my room, but then again what else was there to say.

I just closed the door and a minute later I heard the front door open and close letting me know that Frankie had finally joined my mom outside so they could leave.

I returned to my desk to try and get started on this math homework that I had to do so I could turn it in once I returned to school next week.

As of right now though, I was being forced to trudge and suffer through this math homework that my teacher assigned.

_____

I was just about finished with the first set of work I was supposed to do.

It took me a good minute cause I didn't really understand some of the concepts, but I had called Victoria about it who is actually really good at math.

She had explained pretty much everything to me and I was thankful for that because I was able to finish the work that I had for that day.

Once I had done that, I figured that I'd take a shower since it was starting to get late.

Frankie texted me after I had gotten out saying that they were gonna be out a little later than promised cause they were going to see a movie.

I didn't mind it, that just meant that I was gonna have the house to myself a little longer.

Walking over to my window taking my hair down and letting my curly tresses rest on my shoulders, I inched a bit closer to the sill seeing Carlos's light in his room cut on.