"We're ready ! " The twins screamed going down the stairs, "We can go." They said in unison, "Bye, grumpy."

"And you better treat our mummy right...or it's your head that will disappear next time." Acacia warned him.

And she was dead serious.

.

.

.

Ten minutes later and they were still not out of the house. Kalvin was about to drag Cora in the restaurant whether she was ready or not. He was tired to wait and now it was sure they had lost their reservation. 

"CORA ! " He yelled angrily on the top of his lungs.

"I'm here, I'm here. Sorry." She walked in the living room adjusting her dress. 

Kalvin looked up and all the anger he had inside him all of sudden vanished away as his eyes were traveling Cora's body up and down. She was looking gorgeous. Very beautiful. She was wearing a black lace dress with long sleeves that was making justice to her incredible curves with blue king blue heels. She didn't even look two months pregnant. Her makeup was done well, it wasn't too much and it was just showing her beauty. Her hair were down and wavy. 

"Wow..." He managed to say after five entire minutes of contemplation. 

"Oh ! You like it ? " She asked and spin around, "It's crazy, we don't even see my little bump in this dress."

He nodded his head silently. It was like a goddess just had made her entrance and he couldn't help but be hypnotized by her splendor. He swallowed his saliva that was stuck in his throat and then cleared it, "Uh...You're uh...magnificent." He complimented her standing up. 

She chuckled, "Magnificent ? Wow. Thanks. You look superb in your outfit too." He did look really attractive in his suit, with his fresh hair cut and his shining smile. He was sexy, as usual.

"Thank you. Well, can we go now ? "

She nodded her head, "Yes. And sorry again, I didn't mean to take that long." She apologized as they were getting out.

"Oh, no...It's okay." 

She locked the front door and now they were walking to the car, "Are you sure ? You sounded a little upset a couple of minutes ago." 

"Oh, no..."

"Hm..." She hummed smirking. He opened the door for her and she got in his black Mercedes. She frowned a bit wondering how many cars he owned. It seemed like he was changing of car every day. But she shook her head thinking about something else. Like the night they were about to enjoy. Finally without kids and all the unnecessary drama. Cora wanted to do only one thing tonight and it was to relax. 

"Where are we going ? " She asked curiously. 

Why not ?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara