•A/N

OOOOOOOOOOO-MMMMMMMMM-GGGGGGGGGG !!!!

THANK YOU ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I don't know what to say other than that. Thanks for your support through that journey. Thanks so much ! Thanks for having checked out, read, voted and commented ! I LOVE YOU ! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !

When I started that story, I didn't know if I should continue or not. Like one day, an idea came to my mind and then boom I have a new story and I wasn't even done with my other books. But anyways, I posted it and now it's the end.

The end.

I can't believe this. It's like my fifth or sixth book that I finished. Wow ! Without you and your incredible support I would've not been able to come until here. You motivated me to keep going and to often update. Like I had never updated a story like that before. OMG ! Thank you !

Well...Uh...I asked you if you want a special Q&A 'chapter', but only one person answered and she wanted me to list all the character and explain how they are related to each other. So, that's what I'm going to do right now. If you don't need that, you can skip that part. Well, I do give some more actual info though. And if you have questions, just let me know in the comments section below, I will answer to everything.

1) Kalvin, Cora, Acacia, Almar & Alya:

Kalvin and Cora are married now and have three children: Almar, Acacia and Alya who are now sixteen and five years old. The twins are Cora's biological children. They are not related by blood with Kal, but he became their father. I had not mentioned it in the epilogue, but the twins add Kalvin's last name to their full name so now they are McKall-Ryans too. He legally adopted them the day of him and Cora's wedding. And they are all living in the same house.

2) Sasha & Donya:

Sasha McKall is Cora and Sancy's mother and she was married to their father Bryan McKall who died ten years ago now. And Donya is Kaldrick, Kalia and Kalvin's mother who was married to their father, Xavier Ryans. Well, she didn't carry Kalvin in her belly, but she is his mother no matter what. The two mothers get along.

3) Sancy & Yohann:

Sancy is Cora's big sister and she's dating Yohann. Well now they are married too and they have a three years old daughter who is Jewelry McKall-Conner.

4) Kaldrick, Amy & Mikayla:

Kaldrick is Kalvin and Kalia's brother and he was dating Amy, but they broke up after she found him cheating on her with another girl. They have a daughter together who is Mikayla and now is nine years old. They worked on their relationship and still are and now they're a couple again. Marriage ? Maybe in the future, but it's better for them to not rush things between them.

5) Kalia, Louis & Karim:

Kalia is Kalvin and Kaldrick's sister. She was dating Louis and now they are married and plus have a baby who's name is Karim Lionell Ryans-Brekster.

6) Terry & Halley:

Terry is Kalvin's best friend since childhood and is now married to Halley who is Cora's best friend. They are having a baby, Halley is seven months pregnant.