•Chapter 39

≈Miami, FL...

{ Still Christmas Day | (8:43 p.m) }

The day at MagicLand House was incredible. They had a good time and it felt great to be around so many lovely people for a couple of hours. Now, the fam was back in auntie May's house and they were just chilling together. Today, the atmosphere was really cool and relaxing. There was no tension at all and they were all enjoying it. 

"Where are the kids at ? " Halley asked the men when they walked in the living room. 

"Upstairs watching a Disney." Kalvin answered sitting next to Cora on the couch. 

Then there was a little silence between the adults, but Mrs.Ryans broke it as soon as it started. She had a few questions flowing in her head and she needed answers, "So...Louis, why should I let you date my daughter ? "

Kalia rolled her eyes, "Mum, you had nothing to say at Thanksgiving, so don't do this now." She intervened before her mother even had the chance to go too far. 

Donya smiled sitting her cup of tea on the coffee table before her, "Honey, I was just asking a simple question, nothing much. Now, did I cussed him out ? No, I don't think so."

"It's okay, K. I don't have a problem with...your mother's interrogation. It's normal, she' cares about you." He said before to turn his attention to Donya.

"Well, Mrs.Ryans, I love your daughter. She's an extraordinary and independent woman and since the first day I met her, well...she's making me feel extremely happy. I love all about her. She's beautiful inside like outside. Her personality is unique, she had a big heart, she's smart, she's funny..." He paused smiling to himself, "...She's everything I need in my life. And I know how to treat a diamond like her. I respect her and her well-being is my first priority. If I have to catch a star for her, I will try all I can to do this. She has my heart." Now he was looking at Kalia with eyes filled with passion, tenderness and joy. And she was grinning back at him shyly. It was like she was the only person he could see. She was the only one who worth to have his full focus and nobody else.

"Oh my God, I want a Louis." Latoya broke the new silence that settled in the room.

"Damn, nigga." Terry exclaimed surprised. To be honest, nobody expected him to say these words. You could tell that they were really in love.

Donya clapped her hands happily, "You're perfect for her ! You can even marry her...like right now."

They all chuckled, "Thanks." Louis said then kissed Kalia's cheek. Her could feel the butterflies in her entire body. She couldn't get the huge smile off of her face.

"Okay, now that we're okay with that. I have a question for Amy and Kaldrick." Auntie May pursued the conversation.

Amy raised her eyebrow lost, "Us ? But why ? "

"Yeah...we're...cool." Kaldrick added unsure to what he should say actually.

Auntie May shook her head, "Were you not supposed to let your daughter know about the truth ? Like today ? I noticed that she's still not calling you daddy, Kal-Kal."