•Chapter 48

≈Miami, FL…

(11:40 a.m

"Well, it's a…little girl ! " Nessa announced them gladly, "Congrats ! "

Cora cried tears of joy as Kalvin was smiling like a fool. They were happy to know that they were having a healthy little girl. It was definitely one of the most beautiful day of their lives. They couldn't ask for more. They were filled with pure joy and nothing nor nobody could break that moment away. It was their moment and they were cherishing it to the fullest. 

"So, how are you feeling ? " Dr.Gregoirs asked them excited. They stay silent staring at the echography with huge smile on their face for awhile. 

"Great ! " They answered in unison.

.

.

.

After the doctor appointment and the good news, Cora and Kalvin were on their way to D€nis€'s to eat lunch. They were still enjoying the moment even if they weren't there anymore, but in the car. They were in their own little world were nothing bad could exist.

Cora was staring at the picture grinning from one ear to the other. She just couldn't wait anymore. She wanted her baby girl in her arms right now. She wanted to see her face to know what features she got from her parents, so her and Kalvin. She was so excited. These four months seemed so long right now.

She wanted to be over with this pregnancy. 

No lie, it was getting tiring. These hormones, that caused too much mood swings for her liking. She was always eating and peeing too now. And she was gaining weight. And her skin was changing too. Some parts were darker than others. Oh and her boobs seemed to be gigantic. At night when it was time to sleep, now she felt like she couldn't breath because of them. She felt like this pregnancy started five years ago and no five months ago. 

"How do you want to name her ? " Cora asked him curiously. 

He smiled and quickly looked at her before to get his eyes focused back on the road, "I think…we should let the twins decide." 

She looked at him beaming, "Really ? "

He nodded his head, "So they don't feel kind of excluded of this, you know. Their opinion is important too. And plus, it's gonna be their little sister. By the way, do you want to tell everybody now or wait ? "

"Well, last week auntie May called me for the baby shower and she suggested that we should tell the gender to everybody at the party. I think it's a good idea, but I want the twins to know now though. And they know how to keep secrets."

"Okay, so we're just telling them from now and everybody else at the baby shower ? " He asked to be sure that they were on the same page. 

"Exactly ! I can't wait to meet her and see her face. I know she's going to be gorgeous." She said as tears of joy were coming back in her eyes.