"Let's Play a game"

Start from the beginning

Wei Ying wasn't dressed as usual today, he was wearing a black and white striped sweatshirt paired with a matching pair of pants. Deciding to cover his head even though it wasn't as cold, wei ying wore a beanie and a pair of suede loafers, which lan wangji had Obviously chipped.

Seeing wei ying all dressed up was very unlikely since he mostly stayed home to paint.

"I'm taking your car.", Wei Ying simply spouted grabbing the car keys from the table and walked outside after wiping his mouth with his glove.

"You aren't supposed to go outside. You're supposed to be in the hospital right now.", Lan qiren interuppted as he watched wei wuxian walk outside without any care for the world or his sickness.

"Who cares!", Wei Ying annouced getting inside the man's car after he threw a peace sign high above in the air. Lan qiren stood outside with a smile on his face as wei ying drove away from the gates.

' some people just never change.', He thought as he walked back inside.

Meanwhile,

"I didn't know that director Lan was engaged to someone."

The woman whispered to her co-worker as they carried the bundle of files to the eighteenth floor. The silver band perfectly wrapped around the brunettes hand was never really visible since he usually kept his hands in his pockets or twisted the ring around so that nobody could see it.

Today, was different. Lan wangji seemed colder than he usually looked. It was almost as if, he was ready to hurt someone personally if they neared him, which explained why his assistant was mile behind him, shaking like a leaf.

That did not explain how the man suddenly was showing his engagement ring which sported a small gem in the centre which shined every now and then as he took smooth strides through the floor.

The seemingly new employee of the company looked at her friend and hoped for an answer.

"I heard somewhere that he is in some sort of an arranged marriage.", Her friend replied back setting the files down on the desk carefully.

"Didn't seem like one of those one year deals they usually form for partnership.", The article of lan wangji getting married to someone wasn't something new, rumours got around faster then light when it came to the Lan's who made the headlines every week for all sorts of reasons.

"There's a rumour that he's getting married to the second cousin of the Jin's.", She spoke walking away from the room with her co-worker by her side who still seemed curious about the notorious lan wangji who a secret to many.

"Who is that?", She asked her with curiousity and excitement evident in her tone.

"Nobody has ever seen him before. I have heard that he has beautiful ash grey hair and silvery orbs.", She squealed walking alongside her friend as the sounds of the heels clicked against the tiles of floor.

"I can't wait for the day when they reveal his face!", A passerby who happened to hear them seemed to judge their life decisions as they did not even look at Director Lan standing behind them.

"You know rules and so do I. Nobody touches the glove zhenli."

Wei Ying said looking at his not-so-clean glove which his friend tried to touch. The said Barista known as zhenli, slightly pouted and went to ruffle wei ying's fluffy hair and went forward to take his order.

"What would xuanyu like today?", She asked her regular customer knowing very well what he was going to order.
Wei Ying beamed at her and pointed at his favourite pastry.