~ Chapter 87 ~ (Fragility)

Start from the beginning

Seven hearts, five brains? Could this be responsible for the majority of his abnormally powerful constitution. In order to defeat him, they need to destroy every one of these extra organs?

Meanwhile, Muzan didn't flinch from (Y/N)'s slash as he thought that it was futile. His back already regenerated after (Y/N)'s blade leave his back.

He thought that maybe he had enough fooling around. There still a lot of demon slayers to be slaughter. Muzan then glanced at Kanae and decided that he will also use this 'distraction' tactic. He knows where the Uchiha is hiding right now.

Without wasting a time, Muzan sprints toward Kanae in super speed within a second. He appeared in front of her with his right hand forming into a sharp blade.

He sent a straight thrust attack towards Kanae. Kanae deflected the attack, however she struggled a bit to do so since she can feel a powerful force behind the demon's attack.

Muzan then instantly changed his left hand into a whip blade and begin swinging at Kanae. 'He'll be here any moment.' Muzan thought as he waited for certain someone.

Kanae gracefully evaded Muzan's whip blade as she maneuvers between his attack. She also has a perfect attack for this occasion.

"Flower Breathing, Sixth Form: Whirling Peach" Kanae begin spinning in mid air as she put her body weight to strengthen and deliver this attack.

However, Muzan didn't have problems dealing with her attack as he deflect it with right hand which has formed into a sharp blade.

Muzan then senses someone approaching fast. "There you are!" Muzan said as he immediately changed his left arm into an arm blade just like his right.

Muzan deflected (Y/N)'s slash and Kanae's at the same time. (Y/N) then vanish away in thin air. Muzan grinned at this.

Muzan send another thrust with his right arm blade towards Kanae. Kanae manage to block it, but she stumbled a bit due to the force behind Muzan's attack, making her loose balance.

Even so, she prepares herself as she waited for Muzan to come at her. However, she manages to recover and found out that Muzan is nowhere to be found.

She begin to look around while putting her guard up, preparing for any sort of ambush. But there was none, not even a single attack.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) latches himself on the wall as he decided to wait for another moment. He must be patient in order to study more about Muzan.

He looks back at the place where Kanae and Muzan is supposed to be. However, he only saw Kanae in defensive stance while Muzan is nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, (Y/N) hear something running underneath. He look down and saw no one was there. (Y/N) instinct tells him to immediately stay away from the wall as he can hear the sound of running getting closer.

(Y/N) jumps away from the walls that he's hanging before and a second later, the wall where he stood before was destroyed.

Kanae heard the sound of crashing from above and look up. Her eyes went wide as she begin to feel worried for a certain someone.

"(Y/N)! Look out!" she shouted as she tries to warn him. (Y/N) turn around in mid air and saw Muzan with both of his arms have been transformed into flesh of whips with a lot of sharp blades.

Muzan begin swinging his arms as he starts to corner (Y/N). He closes every gap the Uchiha could make to create an escape attempts.

Kanae begin running from walls to walls as she try to get to (Y/N)

Kanae begin running from walls to walls as she try to get to (Y/N). However, she realise that she's still far away from. "(Y/N)! No!"

(Y/N) however, is already prepared to counter Muzan. He found himself reaching into another wall. He balanced himself and put his foot on the wall.

(Y/N) used the wall to build a momentum before he jumped and goes flying straight to Muzan. He saw every direction of Muzan's incoming attack from the demon's whips.

(Y/N) hold his blade out before he begin spinning fast in mid air. He cuts Muzan's whips to pieces before he continue flying straight to Muzan.

As Muzan arms regenerated back instantly, (Y/N) prepares to slash Muzan. Muzan change his right arm into an arm blade to block (Y/N)'s attack.

However, what Muzan didn't expect is that (Y/N) sent a full force slash toward his right arm instead for the neck. (Y/N) is targeting his right bicep.

(Y/N) decapitate Muzan's right arm before he kicked Muzan away on the chest and landed on the ground. He watch the demon landing from the other side.

(Y/N) then heard someone landing beside him and saw that it's just Kanae. However, he didn't saw Kanae having a frown on her face.

"That was very dangerous (Y/N)." Kanae said in worry. "You don't need to worry about me. You should look after yourself first." (Y/N) responded.

Kanae scowl even more from this before she stand in front of him and look at him straight into his eyes. "No! You should start looking after yourself! Don't you realise that you almost could have been killed!" Kanae scolded strictly.

"You are becoming more like Shinobu, Kanae." (Y/N) said to her with a small smile. "That's not the point right now." Kanae retorted. "In the end, everything still work just fine, right?" (Y/N) said simply.

Kanae calm herself down before she just sighed. "I just want you to be more careful (Y/N). You need to start worry more about yourself instead others." Kanae told him.

Worry for him? This is definitely unusual coming from her for him. What's with the sudden change? Unless...

"Kanae... Did you and Shinobu already know about 'that night'?" (Y/N) asked while still looking at Muzan who seems to be in his own thoughts.

Kanae realised what he's talkimg about. It's about the night he 'left them'. "We do..." she answered. "I see... Soo Kagaya already told you about it" (Y/N) concluded.

"Why did you keep this a secret from us? If you told us the truth from the start, then Shinobu and I wouldn't bear such hatred at you. You could be living with us at the Butterfly Estate, (Y/N)."

"We could live together and you don't have to be alone for years. You don't have endure your nightmare all by yourself." Kanae said with a sad voice.

(Y/N) just stared at Kanae straight into her eyes as he can that she is looking at him with a sad and regretful gaze. (Y/N) put his hand on Kanae's shoulder.

"You have said enough. It's fine Kanae, i'm the one who chose this path." (Y/N) said with a reassuring smile. Kanae is about to retort from what (Y/N) just said, but (Y/N) stopped her.

"We need to focus on Muzan. He's our main priority, right now." (Y/N) told her. Kanae lips were silent as she didn't utter a single word after he said that.

"Okay..." Kanae said silently with a single nod. She then focused her attention towards Muzan. However, she will not drop this subject. She will continue to ask when she has a chance.

Suddenly, two sounds of thud were heard behind both of them. Kanae turn around and saw that it's Shinobu and Kyojuro.

"Sorry for being late. It's all because of me" Kyojuro apologised. "Stop blaming yourself, it's not your fault" Shinobu scolded him. Kyojuro slightly laughed at this.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) watch Muzan in beware as the demon seems to be in his own thought. He can't help but feel that it's something bad.

"There you are, Ubuyashiki!" Muzan said by himself as he grinned wickedly...