"Now, get in the shower while I go put these and the sheets in the wash, ok?"

"Ok."

...

I was just finishing washing my body when I heard the door open again.

"It's just me, babe" Garrett said.

"Ok."

I heard the water start to run for a second, realizing he was brushing his teeth.

"Hey, can you hand me my tooth brush with tooth paste on it" I asked.

"You got it sweetheart."

I smiled at this nickname while I heard him shuffle in the cabinets. I saw him walking towards the shower so I prepared to grab the tooth brush.

He handed it to me and I immediately stuck it in my mouth wanting to get this dreadful morning breath taste out of my mouth.

"Hey, babe?"

"Yes, Garrett?"

"Is it ok if I come in? I understand if you don't want me—"

"Yes. You can come in" I said with a mouth full of bubbles.

"Ok" he said excited.

I spit out the tooth paste just as he was opening the curtain to get in.

"Wait. Can you put this back" I asked with a cheesy smile.

"Yes dear" he said, making me chuckle.

...

"I'm sorry you have to go through this" he said as he rubbed my back.

I squeezed him closer to me as the warm water ran down our bodies. I kissed his chest before saying, "me too."

"So... you're not mad that this happened" I asked nervously.

"Why on earth would I be mad at you? You don't control your period. Accidents happen babe, it's ok" he reassured.

"Ok."

"Hey! I need tampons" I panicked.

"I have some" he said with a smile.

"Why do you have tampons" I chuckled.

"My mom said I should get some and keep some here in case you ever had an accident."

"Really?"

"Yup. Guess she can see into the future because that was only about a week ago" he laughed.

"Well, I'm glad you listened" I smiled.

"Me too" he said, kissing me.

***

"My tummy hurts" I whined.

"I know. I— is there anything I can do" Mo asked.

"I..."

I felt stupid for what I was about to ask.

"Can you lay with me" I asked.

"Umm... I... guess I could" he said hesitantly.

Marshall came over, laying next to me as Golden Girls played and we waited for Garrett to come back.

"Can I ask you a question" I asked.

"Shoot" he answered.

"Do Garrett and I make you uncomfortable?"

He looked down at me as I turned on my side. He mimicked me, laying on his side and looking back at me.