"Can't have kids around you guys for nothing. Goodness me" she sighed, telling the twins to go up to their rooms.

*Knock Knock*

"Oop. That's probably Anna and Nicky" Michael laughed.

"Already" Rachelle questioned with a laugh.

"Already" Zienna confirmed with a sly smirk.

Rachelle took my hand and sat us down while she played with Daisy.

"Do they mean Nick, or is Nicky someone else" I asked curiously.

"Ya, Nick."

"What's with Nick? What's all that about" I asked.

"Nick's a jerk. Like... scum of the earth. He thinks he's better than everyone and treats everyone like they're beneath him. My siblings obviously hated him immediately, so they make fun of him and gave him the nickname 'Nicky'" she chuckled.

"Why 'Nicky'?"

"You'll see" she giggled.

As Annastasia and her boyfriend walked in, I understood. He was wearing a pink button up with curiously shaped faces, purple skinny jeans, and leopard prints shoes.

Very tacky together.

"Nicky! If it isn't my least favourite person on the entire planet" Zienna said with heavy sarcasm.

"If it isn't my least favourite girl on earth" he rebutted.

"Jokes on you, I'm not a girl."

Dear God, please get me out of here.

***

Rachelle's P.O.V:

I noticed Gemma trying to eat while Daisy cried in her arms. I was already finished with my food so I decided I'd offer to take her.

"Gemma? Do you want me to take her" I asked politely.

"Oh, hun... you don't have to" she said with a fake smile.

"Gemma, it's ok. I'd be happy to take her. I hardly see you guys anymore."

"And who's fault is that" she pried nicely.

"I know, I know. I'm the one who moved."

"Mhhm" she smiled.

"Thank you" she said handing Daisy over.

"No, thank you" I said in a happy, high pitched voice.

...

"Garrett?"

"Ya, babe" he asked.

"Can you hold Daisy real quick? I gotta pee."

"Umm... ya. Ya, I can" he said nervously.

"You don't have to. I can give her back to Gemma."

"No, don't be silly. I can do it for a second" he said putting his arms out as Daisy babbled.

"Ok" I smiled.

I handed her over to Garrett and walked to the bathroom.

When I walked out, I noticed Garrett was missing. I looked around but didn't see Garrett. I saw Timmy, Gemma, Atlanta, Jordan, and my parents in the living room, but Garrett, Zienna, Michael and the kids were missing.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Zienna and Mikey went out for a smoke" Atlanta answered.

"Garrett and the kids are upstairs in Jordie's room" Timmy said with a mouth full of chips.

"Oh, ok. Thanks."

"Yuppers" Timmy said.

I walked up the stairs to see Jordie's door slightly cracked. I looked in to see Garrett on the floor building legos with the boys while Daisy crawled around next to them.

"Careful buddy" Garrett cautioned as Maximus threw a lego at Jordie, almost hitting Daisy.

"We don't wanna get in trouble. I don't think Aunt Gemma and Uncle Jordan would appreciate it if Daisy got hurt" Garrett said.

"Ya! Careful Maxie! I don't wanna spankin'" Jordie said crossing his arms and stomping his foot.

I couldn't help but laugh at this adorable moment. I giggled, giving away my secret.

"Auntie Rachelle! Wha' are you doin'" Jordie asked with a toddler's accent.

"I'm coming in here to hang out with you guys. Is that ok" I asked as I walked in laughing.

"Of course Auntie" Maximus said jumping on me with loads of kisses.

"Oh goodness. That's a lot of kisses my baby."

"Each kiss is— is how much I loves you" he said.

"Awee. You love me?"

"Of course silly" he said kissing me again.

"Awee. I do too" I said hugging him.

"Hey, I love you too, Auntie" Jordie said running over to me.

"I know baby."

"Do you love me" Jordie asked.

"You know I do" I answered.

"What— what about me" Maximus asked.

"And you too" I laughed.

"What about baby Daisy? Does you love her too" Maximus questioned.

"Of course I do" I said looking at her.

She had nestled into Garrett's chest while he rubbed her back slowly. Her eyes were droopy but opened quickly when I said her name.

"You're so precious Daisy Waisy" I lulled.

She smiled, causing her eyes to sparkle. She was an angel. So precious, truly. Her cheeks blushed as she turned to hide her face in Garrett's chest.

"She's so cute" he smiled.

"Just like you" I said.

He smiled and chuckled under his breath.

"Garrett?"

"Ya, buddy?"

"Do you love Aunt Rachelle" Jordie asked.

"Yes. I love Aunt Rachelle more than you know" he answered. Smiling at me as the twins laughed.

"What about you?"

"Me" I asked.

"Ya. Do you love Garrett" Jordie asked.

"I—"