I prayed God that nothing bad should happen to her. Eventhough he drives fast, I still hurried him. Due to the heavy rains, the roads were clogged and there was huge traffic. I waited for 5 minutes but the car never moved an inch. Without waiting any second I opened the door and started to run.

"Mr. Minho!Please don't go!!" I heard the driver shouting. But I never cared. The rain was so heavy that i could barely see my way. I'm fully wet now and I'm shivering because of the cold weather. But that doesn't stop me. I never cared about myself and my only thought was about Haneul. She was crying on the phone. I have to protect her. I ran and ran in the heavy rain. By the time I reached her apartment there were many bruises on my body. I cared least about it. I ran up the stairs and opened the door.

"HANEUL!" I screamed but I never got a reply.

I searched the hall and she wasn't there. But I could hear her sobbing sound. I moved in the direction, and the sound was from the dining room. I searched the entire dining room but she wasn't there. But the sound still comes from the dining room. My head is now bursting.

I kneeled down in frustration and accidently saw her sitting under the dining table. I breathed heavily.

"Haneul?!" I said and ran towards her. She was sobbing. She seemed miserable and was about to pass out. I went and hugged her and prevented her from falling. Her eyes are swollen because of crying. My heart pained to see her like that. "Haneul! What happened! Haneul? Haneul?" I shook her to keep her awake.

"T-Taemin!" She called out and fainted. Her words stabbed my heart. Why would she call out Taemin, when I'm the one who is beside her? Seconds later, Taemin entered the house. He was shocked by the sight in front of him.

"Haneul? HANEUL!!!! Minho! What happened to her? Why is she like this?!" He shouted while taking Haneul from my arms.

"She called me while I was in my home and was screaming for help. I rushed here as soon as she cut the call" I said. He saw the bruises on my body and understood that i rushed here.

"Thank you so much Minho for helping her" he said while holding her in his arms. I didn't do any help to deserve a Thanks. I remained silent.

He lifted her in a bridal style and walked to her bedroom. He slowly laid her down in the bed and covered her with a blanket. He sat on the chair beside her while patting her head and gently stroking her hair.

It pained for me to see that sight. I can't bear to see it. I made my way out of the apartment and walked in the heavy rain. I don't know where I'm heading to.

I have always loved her. Right from day one when she dashed me accidentally. When i went to the supermarket, I helped someone and it turned out to be her. I was overwhelmed. We spoke for awhile and I couldn't concentrate on her words, as I was busy admiring her.

The way she flips her hair, the way she smiles, the way she blinks her eyes.. She is something beyond beauty... I'M IN LOVE WITH HER..........
The first time i saw her in the classroom, she was trying to hide away from me. I couldn't help but admire her. And the happiness followed by the most painful moment, when Taemin told me that he likes Haneul.. What should I do? It felt like I've been stabbed by thousand knives. I'm helpless. Taemin is my beloved friend and he hasn't experienced love ever and this is his First love. I shouldn't be selfish to grab her from him! But I still like her...no...love her..

I walked in the rain with a heavy heart and teary eyes. I don't know where I'm heading. I don't bother about it.

"Master Choi! Where were you?" The driver followed me with an umbrella.