Tawfiq turned to look at him.

Karim straightened quickly.

"I can explain." He said quickly.

Tawfiq stalked to him slowly.

"I'd like to hear what made you decide to do the one thing I told you not to do." Tawfiq seethed.

"What's going on? Aren't you supposed to be sick?" Naima frowned.

"There are more than 20 cars in the garage, Karim. Why did you touch that one?" Tawfiq growled.

Zaira walked closer to Karim.

She didn't want to be at the other end of this anger so she decided to save herself. Karim was strong enough and used to this enough to handle it.

"I told him not to. I said it was too nice to take it out. But he insisted we take it." Zaira said innocently.

Karim's eyes widened. Did she just throw him under the bus? Oh she'd regret it.

Zaira mouthed a sorry to him.

"You went with him? You sat in the car too?" Tawfiq narrowed his gaze at her.

"She did. Had her legs on the seats even." Karim looked at her directly as he spoke.

Zaira's eyes widened in shock and fear at the anger being directed to her.

"You had your leg...on my seat?" Tawfiq chuckled unbelievably.

"What seat? What car?" Naima asked.

Tawfiq didn't want to answer her yet. She didn't have to know. At least not now.

"I'm sorry we took your car and scratched it. I'll get you a new one."

"Scratched?! There was a fucking dent at the side!" Tawfiq sneered angrily.

"I'm still sorry, dad."

"I want to bash your head into the fucking wall!" Tawfiq growled.

He wasn't angry the car was dented and scratched. He was angry because Karim had ruined his plans.

"I said I'll get you another one." Karim mentally face palmed.

"It took 4 months to get the car fully customized and brought here."

"Four months isn't a very long time. I'll get you another..."

Tawfiq punched the wall by Karim.

Zaira stepped back quickly.

"Tawfiq!" Naima shouted.

"Dad! What's the big deal! I said I'd get you another one..."

"I don't need another car in four months, Karim. I needed that car next week!"

"For what? You can take another car to go anywhere." Karim didn't see the big issue with things.

"It's your mother's anniversary gift, you fuckhead. And you've fucking ruined it." Tawfiq glared daggers at him.

Karim pursed his lips.

"Oh." Karim didn't know what to say.

He didn't realize when someone hit his head. Very hard at that.

It was his mother.

"Ow! Mama!"

"You dented my anniversary present and ruined my surprise!? You stupid boy!" Naima shouted angrily at him.

She turned to look at Tawfiq and smiled.

"You got me a customized car?" She smiled and placed her hands on his cheeks.