fuck me daddy

tw// kidnapping, ig slight violence but consensual in a way.

**

Louis Tomlinson, 17 years old.

Harry styles, 27 year old dominant.

**

Louis awoke with a start, jumping to find that he was strapped down to a bed by his wrists and ankles. He tried to shout out, but his mouth was gagged, making him let out a muffled noise. He tried to take in his surroundings.

The air smelled fresh, of vanilla and clean clothes, and the fairly large room was filled with candles and a dim lamp in the corner.

Louis whimpered and pulled at the restraints. To no surprise, he gave up, resting his head against the headboard. Watching as a candle rapidly flickered out.

Footsteps padded towards a wooden door to three left of Louis' bed. His heart rate quickening as the door unlocked and creaks  open. "Oh you're awake." A surprised, but deep voice came from the left of him and Louis craned his neck. A hand on his forehead gently pushing him back down.

"Don't strain yourself, love." The man walked into Louis' view and Louis furrowed his eyebrows at him. He had a muscular body and he looked very tall. He has long and slightly curly hair and bright green eyes. He wore a black button down with black jeans, from what Louis could see, and he smirked at the boy he was holding captive.

Louis tried to scream again but was muffled by the gag.

"Baby don't scream, you'll hurt your throat." The man leaned down and ran two fingers across the hollow of Louis' cheeks. "You have such pretty skin." he breathed.

Louis' eyes watered as he looked at the man with fearful eyes. He whimpered against the gag pleadingly.

"My name is Harry Styles." The man stood up looking straight down at Louis. "I am 27 years old from cheshire." He paced around the bed, observing the smaller boy.

"Your name is Louis Tomlinson. 17 years old." He circled around Louis' right, trailing a finger up his forearm. "I'm going to take the gag off, and you have to promise not to scream or ill put it back on you okay baby?"

Louis nodded quickly.

Harry reached around the boy with careful hands and untied the gag, looking Louis dead in the eyes to make sure he wasn't screaming.

"Good, you're so good." Harry praised the boy. "Try not to work so much, i'm not going to hurt you if you stay like how you are now."

Louis tried not to dwell on what he'd just heard, not sure if he should speak or not. He let out a breath and watched the man for a moment. "How do you know me." Louis said in a raspy voice, less of a question but more of a demand for an answer.

"Such a pretty voice gone to waste," Harry shook his head and sighed. "Promise you won't shout anymore, you sound awful."

Louis nodded, not wanting to strain his voice even more. He looked around the room, searching for a hope to escape, remembering he was strapped down. He took in a moment to admire his kidnappers toned features, was hot.

No, Louis you can't think of him like that. He's bad. Thoughts like this made Louis harden in his pants. "I see you have a little problem there." the man known as 'Harry' pointed out, looking toward Louis' lower half, slightly smirking.