[28]

The sweater laid on my upper body.The jeans on my tan legs.

I had looked presentable.Make up and all.

I was slightly nervous though.Anyone would be right?But he cheated.

I walked Into the small Café and saw a miserable Luke.Head in hands,He was looking down at the table,That is until his head snapped up an looked at me.

Bags of dark circles filled under his eyes.

I bent my head down and walked towards the table.

"Hi"He mumbled as is across from him in the small booth.

I said nothing and looked at the poor boy.

"Listen,I know what I did was fucking wrong.I haven't been able to sleep or even eat without you.Your my other half Molly.Im so filing sorry.I screwed everything up so damn much.I just don't know what to do without knowing you haven't forgiven me.I love you so much.God.So much Molls.Please just forgive me.So please just talk to me"He begged.Tears filled my eyes.

I bit my lip to hold them back,Then looked away.I couldn't stand to look at his blue eyes.Not again.

His hand reached across the table and grabbed mine in his warm embrace.

"I...I don't know if I can"I sniffled.Fresh tears drowning my cheeks.

"I love you so fucking much"He shook his head.

"Okay."I looked down.

"Please babe"He pleaded.

I sighed an looked out the window into the cold,Rainy weather.

"Okay,I forgive you,We need to stop fighting like this though"I laughed as tears fell.

"Really?"He sounded happy.

I nodded.

He rushed over to me and squeezed me in his warm,Tinder embrace.

I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"I love you Molls"He said into my ear.

"I love you too Luke"I smiled as we hugged for the longest time.

{}{}{}{}{}{}AN

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER!My mom might have hurt her knee badly today so I've been helping her.Anyways...She forgave him!?Is it the right thing to do? Comment you thoughts about her decision.

This book almost has 4k reads!What!?Crazy!It was only posted in November I think...Im so thankful for you guys!

Like I said please comment!Vote!And tell me your thoughts so far!The book might have about 10 chapters left!Enjoy!