19.

I was sitting on the couch silently Laying down enjoying the peace and quiet besides the running shower.I still had Luke's perfect body in my head.I could stare at it for days.Thats when the peacefulness was disrupted by a loud bang.I sat up and went to the bathroom to see if Luke was okay.I knocked.No answer.Luckily the door was unlocked.I opened it and saw Luke placing a hand in his head. "Owe"He mumbled along with a "Shit"

I silently chuckled to myself a he still couldn't see that I had came in."You okay?" I asked trying not to laugh.He looked up at me and smiled."Ya,ya I'm fine just tallness sucks"He pouted.I laughed and walked closer to him and pulled his head down to check and see if he was badly hurt.He was fine."Can you look at my cheek?I might've hit it too"He said wincing.I turned his head and checked.

His head turned at the right moment as mine and his lips pressed against mine.The warmth felt lovely.He smiled and chuckled as I put my hands around his neck."Gotcha!'He laughed.I shook my head and pressed my lips against his again.The kiss got more heated.His hands moved around my waist as I slowly moaned as he kissed my neck.
We slowly backed up into the bed as we fell on top of each other.I was now under him.He tugged at my shirt asking to take it off.I did as he asked and was left in my black Lacy bra.He eyed me up and down still looking at my pants that were left on.His lips met mine again.He only had his pants in since he just got out if the shower.I bit my lip and kissed him more.
This soon turned into a full in make out session.After a couple minutes of touching and kissing,I pulled away and looked into his blue eyes."Luke,Is this a good idea?I mean my moms down the hall"I asked worriedly.He nodded his head and replied"Its perfect"He smiled and pulled my pants along my legs.Soon enough I was only left in my undies and bra.Luckily I had shaved my legs only the morning before this.
He kissed me and put his hands up under my back reaching for the clip of my bra.He finally threw it off.I put my hands over my exposed area."Your perfect"He pulled my hands away.

His pants were token off along with his boxers.I couldn't help but stare at how huge he was.I couldn't believe this was actually happening with him and me.This wasn't my first but his touch made it feel like the first time.
He pulled my underwear down my legs and ran to his dresser and took a small package out of a drawer.A condom.He walked back over an looked at me."You sure about this?"He asked.I nodded and bit my lip.He opened the package and took the tiny plastic item out."Can I?"I asked looking at his hands. He nodded and smiled.I held the condom in my hands and place it on his length.

He opened my legs as I laid back with my elbows supporting me. He slowly place his tip in me and began thrusting in and out of me.I moaned and brought my hands up to his neck.
The feeling was a mix of pleasure and pain but I wanted more. It felt so right with him.
He shut his eyes as his hips grinned into me.

After he came he laid next to me and panted.
"That was"He began
"Amazing"I finished panting.He rubbed smooth circles into my back and I slowly drifted off still the memory of our heated experience just now in my mind

*******
OMG FIRST SMUT EVER!
It was weird writing it but I thought it was about time....Hope you enjoyed ad ummm ermmm sorry if it sucked:(First time)Thanks though!ALMOST 2k READS!!!THANKS SO MUCH LOVES AND KEEP READING!!!