4.

"So,I hear the boys at Harvard are pretty hot."Jasmine,my closest friend smirks and throws a fry in her mouth.

I chuckle and lean in my seat more."Yeah,I hope."

"I'm gonna miss you."She frowns and puts her fries to the side.

I frown and sigh,"yeah,I'll miss you too.But we can Skype!And I'll visit on holidays!"

Her head shakes."Yeah but that's not enough,we hang like every day"

I nod in agreement and decide not to add on.

After eating at the busy place I tell her I have to go to the library and use their computers.

The brick building stands in the center of town,the fall trees surrounding it.

"Welcome"An older lady smiles from the front desk.

I smile and walk to the back of the library and take a seat at the vintage computer,setting my bag on the side of my seat.

Music faintly plays above me,humming along to the tune,I search for houses by Harvard and scroll down the page.

"Looking for a dorm too?"A thick accent says from beside me.

I look over to see the blonde,lanky boy,Luke taking a seat beside me and smiling sheepishly.

I nod and hum a yes to him.

"Actually a house"I reply and go back to scrolling.

He chuckles deeply and pauses,"me too,actually"

I smirk and look at the boy,who is actually quite attractive.

"You sure your not looking for a house because I am?Or it it just a coincidence?"

His smile grows as he shakes his head ,"Well,I'd be too straight forward if I admitted I was."

I nod and continue doing my research,before grabbing my things and making my way out.

Just then,Luke calls after me with a smile.

"Hey-um I'm Luke by the way"He stutters,reaching his hand towards me as he jogs over .

I laugh quietly and smile."Molly. "

He nods proudly and clears his throat before looking at me forwardly,"would you like to grab a bite?"

Is this a good idea.He is hot...

I nod and reply,"yes"

He walks me across the street and to a pizza parlor,arcade lights surrounding the window while the lights are lightly dimmed.

"This is...nice"I laugh and thank him as he opens the door for me.

We order a slice of cheese pizza each and talk about Eachother for a while before my mom texts me to come home.

"I-I'm sorry,I have to go now.But this has been lovely and thank you"I grab my things and stand up.

He stares in surprise,"can I ,drive you home?"

I shake my head and smile,before handing him cash.

"Oh no,it's on me"He smiles.

I sigh because I myself don't like being paid for.

"Thanks,I'll see you around"I smile and hand him a napkin before rushing out,leaving him in a smiling mess.

(edited April 3rd,2016)