9.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.(aka worst noise in the world)I stubbornly walked to Luke who was passed out shirtless on his back.

"Luke?"He move his face deeper into the pillow.

"LUKE?!?He finally opened his eyes and weakly smiled at me.

"Do you know what today is?"I whispered.

"First day of college now go get ready!" He got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.5 minutes later he came out with his skinny jeans on and a blink 182 t shirt on.His hair was smoothly placed on top of his head.

"Wow that's a record!"I yelled.He laughed and grabbed a snack from the cupboard.I took a quick shower and got ready.
I decided in my plaid blue top,Black leggings and my black leather boots.I curled my hair and did my usual make up.An Hoyt later we both headed down the crowded halls to our classes.We finally got to our room and we split up and went in different directions.I walked in to see tons of teens sitting around the room.

"Hello,My names Mr.davidson"An older man shook my hand.I chose a seat next to a brown curly haired boy.He smiled and told me his name"Hi,im Ashton!"I smiled and told him mine.The loud bell finally rang and we started our first class.The class was thirty minutes long but went by pretty fast.Wait IT WAS THE KID FROM SYDNEY!?