20.

OMG YES YOU GUS PROBABLY HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING!BUT HERE IS MY APOLOGY UPDATE!ENJOY:)
____________
The next morning I woke up and sat up quickly from my bad dream."Owe"I winced and laid back down.My body was still sore from last night.
Wow that was a good night....
I looked over my shoulder to see a passed out Luke snoring softly.I never noticed he snored until A few months ago.He was just ah perfect.His facial features,His hair.I snapped out of my thoughts and Stood up.I pulled on my sweats from the floor beside the bed and walked quietly down the hall.Liz must still be sleeping....

I went to the kitchen and searched the cabinets for pans and cooking supplies.I grabbed a skillet and placed it on the oven and turned the heat.Now for the bacon.Who doesn't like bacon?Well lets just hope I don't burn it.I grabbed some other ingredients like Pancake mix,Eggs,Juice,Ect.Now that's what I call breakfast.

About 30 minutes later everything was done.I placed the warm Watery bacon In my mouth and leaned against the counter.My baggy shirt was hung low at my waist.I had Luke's nirvana shirt on and some of my blue socks.I stared down at my feet thinking about last night."Morning"I snapped my ear up to see a yawning Luke leaning in the doorway."Oh hey"I smiled and put the plates on the table."I see you made breakfast?"He asked sitting down and cracking his knuckles."Yep"I smiled proudly and got the juice out.

"You know my mom could've made breakfast?"He asked popping bacon in his mouth."She does too much,And DONT eat the bacon or anything else for that matter until she wakes up mister."I said pointing a finger at him sternly."Yes mother."He said chuckling."So..."I looked at the table awkwardly."Last night?"He said smirking."Ya last night was umm...Okay?"I said shrugging.
"Okay!?"He said shocked but dramatically held a hand to his heart."I thought it was the best thing!"He said proudly.

"Ya,ya lets not"I said placing a piece of bacon in my mouth."Hey!You said no one could eat yet!?"He said with wide eyes."Did you cook it?No."I said smiling and sticking my tongue out at him playfully."Okay okay"He said I'm defence.

A while later A happy liz came out with her clothes on for the day."Morning kids"She says.
''Morning Liz'I said tapping the table top."I smell bacon"She sniffs the air."Oh yep,I made breakfast"I said smiling."Oh silly you didn't have to do that!"She says laughing."You do too much liz."I say putting my food on the glass plate."Well that's what I do"She says cutting her egg.

After breakfast me and liz decided on going shopping.Just us.Oh how awkward."Well I'm ready,You just need to be ready"She says sitting down on the red sofa."Ya ill go get ready"I say walking to the room.I pick out some blue jeans with a rip In the knee,A blue long sleeved shirt,And some brown Uggs.This will be interesting.I straighten my hair and apply my daily make up then head down stairs."Ready!'I smile and grab my bag."Have fun Ladies!'Luke says as I close the door.

_______At the mall______
"Lets go in here!'Liz says pointing to Victoria's Secret.Umm okay?.We walk in and she immediately Looked at the Lacey Garments."Aren't you a little umm too old for that?No offence"I say questionably."Oh silly this isn't for me"She says laughing and looking at me like it was obvious.I look at her And raise my eyebrow."For you!'She says Smiling."Oh me!?No no!"I say awkwardly."Here get some'She says motioning to the laced clothing."Why do I need these?"I say."Luke?"she says picking out some from the wall."Oh liz no we don't.I mean we can't!"I say hiding embarrassment."You guys need to get some relief."She says calmly."Okay"I say sighing.

After picking out some sexy clothing we head to the food court.That was really...Awkward."You know your he's really lucky"Liz says smiling at me."anyone would be lucky to have you as a mom!"I laugh."No I meant you"She says looking In front of her."Oh thanks"I blush."He loves you a lot.When he came home from the cafe with you he just couldn't stop smiling.I forced him to tell me about it,But he was embarrassed."She laughs.I laugh and look at the windows in the store."He used to not be so good in life"She says sadly."Why is that?"I ask."Well In high school he'd hang out with the wrong friends.If you'd even call them friends.'She says.

I sigh"I didn't know that.Is he doing better?"I ask."Oh yes!Ever since you came along he's just been more..whats the word?More.Caring."She says happily."Thats good"I say back."Its all because of you sweetie"She says hugging me."Awe thanks."

Was I really that good to him?Did I deserve him?
_____--____________
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 3K!So unreal!ANYWAY THAT'S THAT CHAPTER.IS WHAT LIZ SAID TRUE?ONCE AGAIN.COMMENT.VOTE.FAN.AND FOLLOW!!!