[26]

Did I really just say that?Did I mean it?

Was this a good idea?The words felt unsteady coming out of my mouth.

"So you will?"He asked for the tenth time this night.

"Luke,To be honest I don't know"I sighed.

He looked back at the tv.

"It's a hard decision,Luke please look at me"I begged.

"I need to think"I said.

"Then I'm fine with that,Do why you need to do"He sympathetically smiled.

"Thank you"I smiled and nuzzled into His neck.

I soon fell asleep like that.

"Babe,Babe,Wake up"A voice filled my ears.

I groaned and Luke'd over to see Luke fully dressed.

"I'm up!"I yelled and sat up.

"Your going to be late"He warned as he kissed my head and grabbed his bag.

"I love you!"He yelled before shutting the dorm door and heading to class.

I got up and put on a long sweater,Black leggings,And some boots.My hair was curled into thin layers.Make up was on spot.

I finished my other things before heading out the door.

I was greeted by some friends.

"Your back!"Sarah's Voice yelled happily.

"So are you!"I hugged her.

"How was his mum?"She asked.

"She was great,We all got along fine"I smiled and blushed.

"Any other news?"She asked.

"He asked me to move in with him,Well when we got back to Australia,He wants me to live with him in Australia"I sighed shaking my head.

"That's great!?"She nudged me.

"Ya,I should get going"I smiled an waved as I walked to my first class.

English.

"Welcome back class"The new major said.

"I am Mister.Edwards,But call me Erin."He smiled and sat down.

Everyone was talking by now.He was tall,Slim,He had brown hair,He had some jeans,A tie with a nice shirt on.

"We are learning about the prospective of equality,What does it truly mean to be loved and equal?"He asked skimming over the faces of the class.

"Ah,Miss?"He said pointing at me.

"Oh,I think equality means..Means to be kinda all as one,It means to be loved for who you are.Like the racial act,People Weren't loved for the skin they had."I smiled and wrote down the heading on my paper.

"That's a great example, But it's not good enough Miss"He smiled and looked for another student.

I frowned.

"Next their will be a assignment due Thursday,About a time in your life where you truly felt loved,It could be from the past,Now?It could be with someone who's passed.It could be with a sofa!"He laughed at his joke.Only he did.

"Well anyways you get the point,Due Thursday,Have a good day"He smiled as the bell rung.

This shouldn't be too bad.

The next three classes passed.

"Hey beautiful"Luke kissed my cheek.

He began kissing down my neck.