33.

[FIVE DAYS LATER=GRADUATION]

Today was the day,The day I was officially alone.Well career wise.

Luke was at Ashton's for a little just preparing for the ceremony later.

I was getting ready at this point,My hair was curled and pinned to the side.I had on a cream coloured dress on to wear under my gown.My cream heels were placed on my tanned feet.

I couldn't believe today I was graduating from college.it felt like days ago I was at my eight grade party.Wow those were the days man.

I put on some finishing make up and got ready to head to the college to help set up.

Once I got there I headed to the Arena.

"Thank Molly for coming,We barely had anyone volunteer"One of the involved ladies with the school hugged me as she placed a chair down.

"My pleasure"I smiled and took a chair from her.

"You look beautiful"She smiled and patted my shoulder before walking to get more chairs.

"Hello there"I heard a male voice yell as I turned to put some strings on a poster.

It was Calum.His hair was gelled back.He had his regular black jeans on and a All Time Low band shirt on with some converse.

"Hey Cal!"I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"You look stunning"His eyes grew wide as he looked me up and down.

"Ya you too"I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Here let me help you"He smiled and took the string out of my hands.

I was small compared to these boys.My height was 5ft 7 but I still looked like a freaking squirrel.

I laughed and watched the tall boy hang them.Luke was taller than all of us.He was like a giant,hot,Helicopter.

"We should put these chairs up"He pointed towards a rack of red chairs.

"Yeah,Okay"I smiled and helped him.

It was now an hour till the ceremony.

"Hey babe"Luke smiled and took in the sight of my dress.

"Hi"I blushed and kissed his soft lips.

"Wow.Its happening"He sighed.

"I know"I sighed and looked at all the people in the stadium.

"Your parents here?"He asked looking into the crowd.

"Yes,I saw your up by mine talking"I smiled.

"Okay"He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna go get in our line order,See ya after"He smiled and walked away while putting his cap on.

I slipped my gown on with the cap and walked to the seats placed on the stadium floor.

"Thank you everyone for attending the graduate class of 2015"The lead principal spoke into the mic.

"We will start off with some student speeches"He smiled as a girl walked in stage with a paper.

"Hello,My name is Anne Johnson,I have been going to this amazing college for two years an it has been the best years of my life.My friends have been so supportive with me traveling from Texas.It has been wonderful with the support and family.When I first got here I thought it would be boring.I then figured its not about being fun,Its about learning something while your here.And enjoying the time you have.I wanted to say thanks to the school staff,Mr.Gonzales thanks"She smiled and hugged the principal before walking back to her original seat as the crowd cheered.

Everyone's names were being called to get their degree.

"Alisia Emzee"

"Devon Baker"

"Luke Hemmings"My heart sped up as I watched the tall boy walk on stage and shake the professors hand.His smile lit up the room.He made it.

His family clapped and cheered.

He walked off stage before excepting a picture.

"Marilyn Stephan"Almost me.

"Molly Anderson"Shat.

I walked up the stairs and smiled at the professor before hugging him and accepting the degree.My family clapped.

After the Ceremony.

I said congrats to some friends before trying to find Luke.

The crowd made it harder to see him.I made my way through it then got a tap on the shoulder.

"Molly Anderson?"A older man asked.

"Yes?"I answered looking around for a familiar face.

"I'm from the publishing Building in L.A"He smiled and pulled his shirt to loosen it.

"I came to offer you a deal.I saw your works in the English and writing,Your brilliant."He smiled and took my Hand.

"Come work for me in L.A"He sounded demanding.

He wanted me?What the heck.What an I suppose to do?

"Umm...Let me get back to you"I nervously smiled.

"You have two days,Have a nice day"He smiled and handed me a card with a number.

What was Luke going to say about this?

"Babe!Babe!Ive been trying to find you!'Luke ran to me and smashed his lips into mine.

"We're going to dinner with the family"He smiled and grabbed my hand.