13.

About five minutes later I heard a patterned knock on the door.I admit it I was nervous yet really excited.I opened the door and smiled at him."Wow,You look beautiful"He said surprised."Awe you don't look too bad yourself"I said.He was wearing his usual skinny jeans,Button up blue long sleeved shirt and his white converse.He smiled and we walked down the street to a white Honda.As I walked up to it Calum opened the door for me.meThankI told him.The ride was always and silent.I could hear a faint volume of the music playing."All time low"My favourite.I smiled and asked where we were going."You'll see"He winked.
A couple minuted later we pulled up to a lake.The sunset was setting and it looked amazing.We got out and I saw a blue blanket sitting on the smooth green grass."Here we are"He added with a French accent.I laughed and sat down.He took out a basket and gave me a salad and some bread."This is really good!'I told him."I know my mom made it"He smirked.We laughed and ate.We ended up talking about school and our lives back at home.We packed up a couple hours later and got in the car and drove back to campus.We walked to my dorm.I felt his warm hand slip into mine as we walked.I blushed and we finally made it to my door."I had a good time"I told him as I kissed his cheek."Do you wanna go to a party with me on Friday?"He asked shyly."Id love to"we hugged and went out separate ways.

I walked in and saw Luke staring at the tv.'Home"i rolled my eyes.He looked at me blankly and said "Have fun?"