29.

I forgave him.I didn't know if it was the right thing to do,But my heart wanted what it wants.And It wanted Luke.

We were now walking towards my car,After some tea and a croissant we talked for a couple hours,Which wasted most of our time.

"I'm so happy were back,I Don't know what I'd do if you called me a dick and ran out."He laughed,Shaking his head.

I laughed an leaned against my silver car.The back of the windshield wiper had a small sticker.It was one for a band I liked.Green Day.They are amazing.

"Well I should drive back to our dorm"I smiled and teased.

"Yeah.Our"He smiled and placed his hands in his tight,Jean pockets.

"Will you stay there tonight?"I asked.

"Well y-"I cut him off.

"You don't have to,I was just asking because you know we're back together,But I underst-"I was cut off by him lips crashing into my own.

I was surprised at first but immediately reacted when my hands found their way to his hair.

His smooth lips felt good against my own,I hadn't touched them In three damn days.

His hands found their way to my hips as he pressed me against the car.

Our mouths danced together at a slow,Passionate paste.

I suddenly pulled away and blushed.

"Ill see you at the dorms"I smiled and got in the car.

I pulled out and watched as the tall,Slim boy stood in the rain with his hands placed in his pockets again.

I smiled and waved out the sun roof.

______

"Hungry?"I asked roaming through the kitchen cupboards.

"Not really.Thanks"He smiled from the couch.

"Well ill make ya something,Just ask"I smiled back .

"I'm not a Guest you know?"He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed an apple.

"Come here"He patted his lap,I was laying next to him on the smooth couch.

I smiled and laid my head on his lap.

His hands played with my hair.

I laughed and looked at the tv.

"I love you Molls"He hummed and kept his hands busy with my hair.

"I love you too Luke"I smiled and looked up to meet his blue eyes.

"Beautiful,So beautiful"He smiled and poked my nose.

I smiled and blushed.

"I'm gonna go lay down now"I sat up.

"Okay ill be in there in a little bit"He waved off and pecked my lips.

"Night"I smiled and crawled into the bed.In OUR bed.