Chapter Twenty Seven

HARRY

I grumble at the sound of my text tone going off, making my eyes peal open in annoyance.

I take the time to look around tiredly at my surroundings, noticing it's still very dark in my bedroom due to my heavy curtains blocking the sun from peaking in. Nothing but the light from the small lamp on my dresser on. I look down to see Ara was still asleep and undisturbed, her head laid against the lower part of my chest and her arm securing lazily around my torso. Her mouth is opened in the slightest, her legs curled up and her soft breath hitting my exposed skin.

She looks so..cute?

I shake my head at the stupid thought, before removing my arm that was around her shoulder, careful not to disturb her and slowly slip away from Ara, the side of her face softly hitting the bedding as her eyebrows furrow before quickly fading back to her sleeping state.

I get up from the bed and grab my phone off my dresser and unlocking it to see who had texted me.

Jack

We might possibly have a lead on a guy for the list, I had Niall find out more about him so he will fill you in, and then I need you guys to take care of him. Get anything and everything out of that guy. His name is Roger Trujillo.

It's about time we found the mother fucker, he's made Liam go absolutely nuts and paranoid that he would hurt Olive, and now he has another thing coming for him. He'll be sorry for ever even thinking of our names.

I text him back to confirm and tell him we'll be on it and I quickly lock my phone. It's already 10 in the morning so I might as well get up and shower, and get prepared for whatever tonight might bring us.

I step in the bathroom, closing the door quietly and quickly reaching over to start the shower. I strip myself of my boxers and let them sink to the floor before stepping into the warm water. I foam up my hands with the bar of soap and clean my body, then going to my hair to wash off last night.

After about 10 minutes I shut off the water and leave the shower, grabbing a towel to shake it around in my hair to dampen it and I wrap the towel around my waist.

I do some more things to waken myself up, before heading out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, steam from the shower escaping as I open the door and it slowly fills the bedroom.

Ara is still asleep on the bed, this time on her side with the blanket pulled closely to her face, her legs tucked to her stomach.

Okay, yeah. She definitely looks cute.

I am so fucking stupid.

I shake my head, walking to my dresser to grab some boxers and a pair of black jeans, then going to my closet to grab a shirt; slipping it over my head.

I then walk over to Ara, standing on her side of the bed.

Her soft brown hair was cascading messily on her face and neck, although I couldn't see her face because the blanket was pulled up to cover her, I already knew that her hair was in her face. Her lips probably slightly puckered.

I don't want to wake her up, especially after the night she had last night; but I know I have to. I already have the day planned out for me and I can't have her staying here. I don't want her to get the wrong impression.

I expressed some type of emotion to her last night. More than I think I ever have. It wasn't like I had it planned or anything. I felt sick even getting the words out. Words I had no idea I could ever form, it took a lot out of me to even say the things I did. For whatever reason I don't know if I regret it or not.