Chapter Nineteen

Sexual Content!

I feel my eyes flutter open tiredly, to see the pale of the sheets beneath me and the soft sun ever so lightly peeking through the curtains of the dimly lit bedroom. Harry's arm was slung over my waist lazily, his face resting beside my neck where I can feel his hot, slow breaths against my skin.

Here I am cuddling with Harry, once again. And I can honestly say it's something I enjoy. As much as I don't want to. But I can't help but feel awkward and almost uncomfortable by how close we are.

I suddenly stir around in the slightest by my sudden feeling of awkwardness, and Harry tiredly groans by my movement and tightens his arm around my waist to pull my back closer to his chest. My body feels like it's on fire.

I can feel his semi-hard groin against my ass, and I don't know whether he's awake or not. For some reason I can't really keep myself still because I just don't know how to react in this situation. I often find myself focusing way too hard on the way I'm breathing and how my skin might feel like next to him.

The soft movement of my ass brushes up against him, making him softly whimper under his breath.

Fuck. That had to be the hottest sound I have ever heard.

I move again, much out of my control and I feel Harry's arm move from around my waist and his large hand goes right to my hip bone.

I suck in a breath. I shouldn't be turned on right now. But the grip of his hand on my hip lets me know that he's either awake or really enjoying the slight movements.

"Ara," Harry's voice is raspy and sounds absolutely addicting, I feel the throb between my legs.

"Sorry," I mumble, trying to back my body away from Harry, but his grip tightens and pulls me closer. I could feel the hard of his length through his boxers.

"Wanna fuck you." His deep, sleepy voice makes my heart stop and my throat go completely dry. He moves his hips to press harder into my back side.

I gasp and move against him as well and he groans in frustration. His hand that was on my hip slowly travels up my shirt exposing the thin panties I had on underneath. His hand slides slowly up my shirt to grope my bare chest, making my head roll back and my ass press harder against him.

His hand slips further up until his hand is pushed out of the collar of the shirt, his arm completely covered underneath the fabric and his fingers wrap around my throat.

"Harry.." I whine out, the dampening in my underwear is now apparent.

"Fuck," Harry hisses and grinds further, "Let me fuck you angel. Can I?"

God dammit, his voice is going to be the death of me.

I nod my head and his fingers press harder into the sides of my neck, "Please."

He releases his grip on my neck and removes his arm from under my shirt. I bring my hands to the hem of my underwear and slide them down my legs, throwing them somewhere I can care less about. I hear Harry grunt and fumble from behind me, and I see him toss his boxers to the floor.

"Want to get a condom?" He whispers on my neck.

I don't think I have the patience for that, so I shake my head, "No, just please...fuck me." I can't believe I'm giving into this so easily, but I'm not ashamed by it.

He chuckles, "Eager."

He grabs my hip again and positions me back against him. My shirt is pushed up so my breasts are exposed and one of his arms is laid up above my head as we are both on or sides. He takes his other hand off my hip and grabs his length.