Chapter Fourteen

ARA

After walking around furious for about 10 minutes after getting out of Harry's car, I got ahold of Olive and found Liams address.

Him, unlike Harry, lived in a house. It was really nice, like really nice. They all obviously made damn good money from the club. And probably from whatever the fuck else they're doing, they are shady motherfuckers.

I kept my word. I didn't say anything to Olive when I saw her. I am not one to snitch, it's not my business.

When I walked through Liams door, it was immediately tense. Liam kept looking at me nervously; obviously afraid that I was going to tell Olive what I witnessed even though I was still so fucking confused. I may have saw something; but I still didn't know exactly what I saw are what it really meant.

I knew from the moment that guy was in the doorway that something was up. Between what Olive told me about seeing Liams gun and him dismissing it for 'business' , and seeing that terrified man threatening Harry; I connected the dots. Not to what it was exactly, but it's something.

Olive does deserve to know whatever the fuck is happening. I know Harry said I didn't, but Olive definitely did. She is Liams girlfriend—or whatever the fuck they are. She really likes him, she deserves to know the whole truth about Liam. I'm not the smartest person in the world. But I know there is more to this than what they paint out. Why else would Harry literally threaten me if I opened my mouth? It isn't because it'll look bad for the club business, that's for sure.

I calmed down after about an hour; I was agitated and angry the whole time when I first arrived at Liams. I sat on the couch, bouncing my leg up and down as Olive and Liam cuddled and acted all couple-y. The fact Harry had the nerve to call me by that name when I already flat out told him I didn't like it, bothers me more than the fact that he said it in the first place. I told him it made me uncomfortable and he still said it to get under my skin. Typical childish male that had absolutely no respect for women or their word.

I know I let it slide when he called me that a lot in the beginning when I first met him; to be fair I never thought I'd see him as much as I have been. Let alone in the context that I have seen him.

I'm 100% not doing anything physical with Harry ever again, that was for damn sure. I may be a damn mental case but I did have some self-respect. I'm going to even try my hardest to just never see him again. I know that will be hard because of Olive and Liam and whatnot; but I would just make sure I didn't go to the club again.

I'm short tempered, I know that. I have no control over that. But the way he talked to me was out of line. He's an asshole. Like he was from the moment I met him.

"So are you done being angry and gonna tell us what the fuck happened to you last night?" My thoughts are interrupted by Olive questioning me, sat sideways on Liams lap playing with his hair on the back of his head with her hand.

Liam looked nervous again, he really didn't want Olive to know what he has going on. How bad is it?

I look at them, "Got pretty drunk. Niall had Harry take me home because he was the only sober one, but you had my keys so Harry just let me crash in his guest room." I lie with no hesitation, something I'm surprised I'm actually really good at. Must've been from all the lying I had done as a kid.

I'm sat on the couch adjacent from them, my legs sitting criss cross on the cushion. I'm now in one of Liams shirts and some of his really baggy sweats, finally out of that uncomfortable dress.

Olive snorts, "Harry? He let you stay at his place?" She says with humor and disbelief in her voice, "Yeah right." She looks at Liam, who has a relieved smile on his face.