Chapter Ten

TRIGGER
sexual content

"Shots!" Louis shouts sticking his hands in the air,
and the rest of the group screams with him.

It was now friday night, I had gotten off of work at 11pm, and Olive and Liam practically dragged me out to go to the club with them. Olive had a dress for me in the car; nothing too fancy, just a plain strappy black dress I have certainly worn before, my brown hair was just hung loosely in its natural state at my shoulders. My makeup was light, like I had on at work. I didn't look horrible, but I wish I was a bit more made up since we were here at the club.

It was a good night, I felt okay. Exceptionally better than I did a couple days ago, and I was grateful I had Olive and now our new friends to pull me out of it, even if they had no clue what was wrong with me. Nights like these and like tuesday really helped me out. I really underestimated my therapists words when she told me friends and family would really help me out. Considering I have no family to help me, having friends really did the trick.

Michael helped me out a lot in the beginning of our relationship. My episodes weren't super bad before him; because the majority of the time I was out meeting new people and distracting my rattling brain. But being with Michael for the first few months, I don't think I had a single episode; not any that were bad anyway. But of course, things started to change and it got worse and worse than it did before. Almost as bad as when I first got diagnosed after my uncle died. I never understood why, but looking back I know it was because of the way Michael was and how he handled me.

I can't really blame him, I'm a basket case. No one wants the baggage, and he made that very clear to me when he broke up with me.

But now I'm better, I'm getting better. And I couldn't be more grateful for my temporary escape.

Olive and I hooked arms, and we took back each shot we had placed in front of our mouths with our arm twisted position. My plan wasn't to get drunk, I wanted my mind to get a little foggy and just enjoy the night that was planned so last minute.

Olive on the other hand, she was already past her tipsy level. She was drunk.

She unhooked her arm from mine and grabbed my cheeks, "I love you so much, you bitch." She shook my head side to side.

"I love you more." I giggle through my squished cheeks.

She smirks at me and her eyes close, before she smashes her lips onto mine. Something she did when she was in fact intoxicated.

I just laughed into her mouth, but kiss her back. Nothing crazy or pornographic, but enough to have our mouths moving against one another. My hands were on her arms, lightly gripping them.

"Alright, as hot as this is," I hear Liam say, as Olive is pulled from my grasp, "No more of this."

Olive pouts at Liam, "I'm just showing Ara how much I love her."

"Hey, nothing wrong with that. But you don't see me making out with Niall to show him I love him." Liam laughs, rubbing up and down her arms.

"Maybe you should!" I laugh, "That's hot."

Olive slaps my arm, "That's my man you're talking about!"

"No need to worry about me." I smirk at her and do a side glance at Niall, who is chatting away with Zayn and Harry.

She follows my gaze, and rolls her eyes.

Liam turns her body around to face his, and looks at her as if he's speaking to a child, "Let's go to the bathroom, okay?"

She nods up at him, and she takes his hand to follow him out of the lounge.

I just take a seat on the red leather and pull out my phone, scrolling through instagram.