Chapter Eleven

TRIGGER
mentions of sexual assault/flashback

I was frozen.

I could not move.

"You killed Daniel."

Harry still didn't budge, "Look, I don't know who or what you are talking about, but I'm not your guy. Let's leave the girl out of this."

He shakes his head, "No, no, no...no!" He shouts the last word, and I flinch. "It's you! It's you..you are Harry Styles. It is you, he told me!"

Harry laughs, "A dead guy told you I killed him? Are you a lunatic?"

Why is Harry acting like this is no big deal? He's literally laughing at him.

"No! He told me, he called me he told me..he told me it was you!" His eyes switch back and forth between me and Harry frantically.

His eyes burn into mine, I still haven't said a word or moved a muscle, "And who are you to Harry? Hm?" He starts moving the gun around as he spoke.

My throat is dry, I don't think I can speak.

"No one. She's a hooker." He puts his hand in his pocket, and pulls out a wad of cash, slipping it in my hand. "Thank you for your time, you can leave now." He says coldly.

I look over my shoulder to look at Harry, who is avoiding my gaze at all costs and looking at this guy dead in the eyes.

I just nod, and attempt to walk away from this man through the doorway, but his body blocks me.

"No, I need a witness here to know I am the one who shot Harry Styles. I need to get the-" He starts but is cut off when an arm bends around his neck and holds his head in place, bringing the other hand to trap his head between their grasp. The mans eyes widen and he drops the gun, struggling to breathe. I look up to see the arms of the other person, to be met with the familiar warm eyes of Zayn.

"Ara, get out of here." Zayn tells me, tightening his grip on the man. "Go!" He finally shouts once I don't move, and I quickly snap out of it and squeeze through the doorway.

I dart down the hallway and look back, to see Zayn's arm fling to the side, hearing a crack and the man falls to the floor, breaking his neck.

"Oh my Go-" I gasp and I fumble into a hard chest, it's Liam.

"Ara, hey. Hey Ara?" He quickly spits out, grabbing ahold of my arms, as I look at him with confused eyes.

"Zayn he, he just—and Harry..Daniel?" I ramble our absolute nonsense.

"Ara, you need to listen to me. That guy is crazy, he's probably on drugs and got confused-"

"Liam!" Harry's voice echos down the hallway of the loud club.

"Fuck off mate, I'm coming!" Liam shouts back, and turns his attention towards me again. "Ara, go to the bathroom or the bar or something and we'll get you in a second. Okay?"

I don't know what to do or what to say. This all happened so fast and I was just so incredibly confused and above anything else; frightened.

I just nod at Liam, "Good, just a second." He brings his hand up to tap twice lightly on my cheek, almost like a signal to go.

I watch Liam walk at a heavy pace down the hall to meet Zayn crouched over this guys body, and Harry who was simply towering over them observing, none of them looked genuinely concerned or scared; and that made it that much more confusing and concerning for me.

Once I have the ability to move again out of my shocked composure, I go to the bar like Liam instructed and grab a seat on one of the high bar stools, and immediately put my head in my hands.