9. Media trauma.

Nandini

It was 15th today. Fab5 would be returning by today evening. I picked up my phone and rolled onto my other side without looking at anything else, I dialled his number.

Him🤍:Good morning.

Good morning. When will you board the flight? I asked.

Him🤍:In 10 mins. Maybe.

Call me when you reach, please.

Him🤍: I told you to not say please to me, didn't I? And yes I'll call.

Okay and where is Mukti? She slept well.? She is feeling okay?

Him🤍: One question at a time, baba. And yes she is perfectly fine. Dont worry.

Okay.

Him🤍: I'll see you tomorrow. Okay? Bye.

Okay. Bye.

Smiling to myself I rolled out of the bed and went to get ready for the day. After the shower I got ready in a black tshirt and black jeans pairing it up with denim jacket. I headed out of my room with my phone and other necessary things.

"Good morning everyone." I wished and sat down on the dining table, where Mumma Papa and Bhai was already present.

"Morning princess." Papa smiled keeping his newspaper aside.

"No clinic today?" He asked as I served him breakfast.

"No Papa. Bhai and I am going to the Malhotra mansion. Mom wants to surprise him." I informed them, smiling.

"Good. And tomorrow I am inviting all of them for dinner here. Panditji is coming for the dates of functions. Also, Nyonika informed that Manik wants to take a break from work for somedays so they all wants to plan a trip for both the families." Maa said and I looked at them shocked. I didn't have any idea of these plans. We were not talking much, just normal texting whenever he was free.

"Sure Maa. I will be free by 4 in the evening. Do you want me to come early.?" I asked her.

"No Nandu. I'll manage here. Just be here before they come. Nyonika will be here by noon and you all can join us in the evening." Mumma said and I smiled at her nodding.

"I am okay with anything you say Maa." I said taking the last bite of my breakfast.

"Haan Maa. She is okay with everything. Usse bhi acha bahana mil jayega Manik se milne ka." Bhai teased me and I pouted looking at Papa and he laughed out at me.

Everyone makes fun of me.! *pouting*

"If you are done teasing me..chalei?" I glared at bhai.

"Haanji Madam. I'll drop you there and Manik will drop you back. Right?" He confirmed and I nodded picking up my bag and phone. I didn't want to drive today so I requested my adorable brother to drop me off to Malhotra mansion and as sweet as he is, he couldn't say no to me.

Nyonika Mom wanted to surprise him with me. Like me as a person. Because she says he works very hard on his work days and Mom wanted to make his day by taking me as a surprise to pick him up from the airport. And also she wants me to check the new closet for the room and other interior. I told her I don't wanna change anything but none can win from her. No one!

So other then my family and his parents no one knows that I am going to be there at the airport.

We reached Malhotra house and I bid Bye to Abhi and headed inside.