"Lady Rienne, are you alright...!?" Angelina wrapped her arms around Rienne's shoulders.

"....." Rienne didn't respond. She pushed Angelina's arms off her before running off to somewhere.

"Rienne i-" Rulias immediately regretted what he did. It was a reflex. He couldn't stand Rienne insulting the lady he loved, and did that out of rashness.

" fool..."

"...!" Rulias shifted his gaze and directed it towards the silver haired lady.

"You are such a fool" Angelina approached him before uttering her words in a low volume so only Rulias was able to hear her.

"Lady Angelina, be mindful of what you are saying..!"

"Hm? Are you telling me what to do?" Angelina's empty and blank gaze turned cold. "You have no right to tell me how I should speak"

"You...!" His brows twitched.

"Although the Aurabella family isn't one to be belittled, it's merely a small ant compared to the Skyler family. So don't go over your head."

"...how dare you..." Rulias felt a strike of thunder hit the top of his head. He pursed his lips and looked at Angelina with shock and disdain.

He never expected Angelina could say such words and be completely confident. For the past weeks, he has seen Angelina in many gatherings. She was always a polite and pleasant lady.

Never would he expect her to be able to spout such words with complete confidence and arrogance.

Just as he was about to retaliate, he was met with a hard slap in the face.

Despite being said to have a frail and weak body, Angelina's strength was quite strong. After all, she did 'learn' to use a sword with the 'help' of Chase.

The slap was hard and loud. It immediately attracted the attention of people near them.

"That was for lady Rienne." Angelina glared at Rulias fiercely.

"It is only now that I discovered what a scumbag you are, sir Rulias. The Aurabella family should pay more attention to how their children are taught." Angelina said before rushing to the direction Rienne took.

"Sister! You-" Evelina tried to call out to Angelina, but was completely ignored.

"Brother Rulias, are you alright?" Evelina hesitantly asked Rulias.

Rulias felt completely humiliated. He could hear the mocking from the crowd's piercing gaze. However he could only endure.

He clenched his fist and responded to Evelina with a nod.

**********************
Angelina entered the garden carefully.

The evening sun was beginning to set. The sky turned to a beautiful yellow and orange color, making the autumn leafs look even more tranquil and breathtaking.

The flowers basked in the evening sunlight and exuded a relaxing and pleasant aroma.

The Casspan family's garden truly wasn't one to be underestimated. It is extremely beautiful and grand.

"Lady Rienne...?" Angelina called out to the lonely figure standing in front of the beautiful sunset.

"......" Rienne didn't respond.

"Don't be upset. That scumbag isn't worth it." Angelina slowly approached her. Only when she got close enough did she see that...Rienne was crying.

"Don't look at me...my makeup is probably in a mess right now..." Rienne tried to cover her face in embarrassment.

Angelina shook her head and said, "lady Rienne is always beautiful. Don't mind that scumbag's words." Angelina stood beside Rienne.