Chapter 22 - Fury in rage

"Wake up, Mother Fuckers!" Fury roars as Hill stood beside him.

Groans and whines fill the room only to turn into screams when you shoot a bullet into the ajar door.

"Shut the fuck up," you mumble, taking Loki closer as his heart raced in shock at the loud ringing.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Hill raised her gun as you nuzzled into the crook of Loki's neck.

"I'm sleeping, Maria... or trying to, so if you'd please leave," yawning again, she and Fury stalk down to point their guns at you.

"Get up, Y/n," Loki nudges you.

"Make me," Loki rolled his eyes and propped you up. "Bitch,"

"Is she blackmailing you guys?" Hill whispered.

"Do you think so little of me?" Laughing at her lightly, you stand up and drag the blanket with you to another couch before passing out on it.

"Did you put something in my Coffee this morning or are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Fury's gaze narrows at the domestic state you were in.

"Oh my god, Y/n not killing and threatening people? What a shock!" Flipping off the man he cocks his gun. "Put it away, pirate,"

"Did she just-"

"Now I can't sleep!" You toss and turn before grabbing a remote and throwing at Anna who was still asleep in a concerned Bucky's arms; he wondered if she was dead or not.

"Not the fruit toast!" She stumbles off the couch before looking to glare at you and stalking out.

"Stark, explain yourself,"

"Once the kids are gone!~" you sing before looking to the cowering three, all in Peter's arms.

"Alright, let's go," Anna scratches her scalp before chugging a Redbull. "Waking up at this time should be illegal," the two normal students thank you and the team before leaving quickly.

"Do you think I scared them?" You hum to Bruce who was still fast asleep, special ear plugs in to stop him from waking up to loud noises and hulking out. "Cutie,"

"Explain," Fury urged.

~~~

"So, the team explained it all, Fury's calm and collected-" Anna narrated to the screen you are reading on.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"Somewhat," Anna shrugged at the screen before looking to a fuming Fury in rage.

"Director, please, she hasn't killed anyone-"

"She has killed multiple people!" Fury's eye widened.

"Let me finish, she hasn't killed anyone innocent, so in a way, she's done our job for us," Hill sighed at the smug smile you held behind your cup of tea.

"You're welcome~"

"Shut up, L/n," Fury ran a hand over his non-existent hair.

"Don't." Loki warned, seeing a look of mischief in your eyes. "Don't make it worse,"

"Hey, Director, did you get a hair cut? You look different," you wheeze, not flinching when Steve had to hold Fury from lunging at you. "So what have you decided to burden us with, Nicholas?"

"It's Director Fury to you, L/n,"

"Is Joseph better?"

His eye darkens as you challengingly look back for him to make his first move. Until of course Hill interrupted. "Director, we need the team to help,"

"All of us?"

"Maybe. A series of murders and our top agents are stuck,"

"Yet again Shield has proven incompetence!"

"Y/n," Loki placed a hand on yours with a warning look making a pout form on your lips. "Carry on,"

Hill and Fury looked to each other in a slight shock at your compliance. "Well, they're all connected, we have the files and want you all to get to work as soon as possible,"

"Why us?"

"It has to do with outer worldly aspects," Fury slammed down the file in front of Tony. "Good luck," Hill and him depart as Tony and Cap look over the file in confusion.

"To work we go,"

~~~

Papers were strung up with string and pins. Pictures hung off center on boards as Bruce tapped a pen to his lip, Tony filing through records.

"Anything Asgardian?" Clint looks to the gods who shake their heads.

"Not from the photos, we must see the actual bodies in person to determine if magic was the cause,"

"Or if a weapon from the outer nine realms was used,"

"The coroner report is a little vague, I need to come along too," Bruce raised his hand.

"Let's all go, collect some evidence while we're at it,"

"I'm coming too!" You announce, walking in the room.

"Nope," Loki quips, eyes never leaving the files.

"What?" You gape as he passes. "Hold on, why not??" rushing to his side, the team follows with raised brows.

"Because this isn't your job,"

"But I'm bored! And Anna took away my gun!" Your reasoning was dismissed as he walked to the elevator. "Please, Loki!"

"No,"

"Please!" You beg again and again as the team looked dumbfounded to why you were asking. So were you, honestly, usually you would just go ahead but something told you to ask first. As if you wanted his approval above all. "Please, please, please!"

"Fine," he sighed once the elevator opened. "But-"

"No but's, I get to help!" You celebrate as he kept back a smile. The team filed into the elevator and waited patiently with shared glances as you happily tapped your foot against the floor.

~~~

ISTG this is just Y/n being a brat and Loki keeping her in line

And I don't mean this in a sexual way... yet *seinfeld theme plays*

- Anna ❤️