Chapter 20 - Movie night

"Y/n!" Peter ran into your arms, his tears streaming down his soft blushed cheeks.

"What happened??" You push his bag away and hold him tight as the others rushed forwards.

"Thank you," he whispers into your hair, his sobs quiet. "Flash... he didn't bully me today,"

"Oh, pumpkin, don't mention it, I'm glad it's stopped,"

"What's this about bullying?" Steve and Tony folded their arms and looked down to Peter who shrunk.

"I'll explain later," you tell them before leading peter to the kitchen. "Ice cream, cake, and how about some soda? I'll call Ned and get him to come over,"

"Really??"

"Yes, now, get the cinema ready," you push him towards the elevator before getting Pietro to help bring the snacks. "Hey, Ned," you lift the phone to your ear.

"Miss L/n? How did you get my number?"

"Not important, I want you to come over to the tower for a sleepover with peter, if you want, and bring MJ if you can,"

"Oh! You are so smart! I'll be over right away,"

"I'm sending my driver over to pick you both up, get ready," before he could ask, you hung up and look to Anna who scowled.

"I am your assistant not your driver!"

"I'll get you a custom made Alastor Funko Pop!"

"You got a deal!" She drags Bucky away.

"Now, explain what peter means by bullying," Tony growls making you sigh.

~~~

"Hey, Ned- MJ!" Peter scrambles to his feet and combs back his hair.

"Nice pajamas, dork," MJ smirks, hands stuffed in her pockets.

Peter pales at the sight of the hello kitty bottoms Tony gave him a long while back. "It's an inside joke... I don't-" Peter looks to you smirking by the door and scowls. "I'll be back,"

"Hey, sweetpea," you greet him once he closed the door.

"Seriously??"

"What?" his glare darkened making you laugh. "Alright, maybe I did have something to do with this... go change into something nicer," you nudge him to the elevator where he runs to.

~~~

"Holy shit, dude," Ned squeaks as the Avengers barge into the cinema.

"Sorry, kiddos, we're bored," Tony announces making Peter groan.

"Y/n!" Pete whisper shouts as you walk in with a blanket.

"My idea, pumkin," you ruffle his hair before jumping on a couch and curling up before Loki sat down next to you.

"You guys suck,"

"Shut up, dude, it's the Avengers!" Ned nudges Peter.

"Calm down, loser, Peter is Spider-Man, he's practically an Avenger," MJ tosses some popcorn in her mouth as everyone gapes.

"How did... who told her?!" Peter panics.

"I figured it out, I didn't believe the whole internship considering Stark internships are given to post graduate bachelor students," She mumbles.

"And that's why I love you, MJ," you smile softly at the girl.

"Thanks," she pulls out her book and slumps back in the beanbag.